NEWBIE help!

The place to discuss FrightFest 2018 - Dates this year are 23 - 27th August.
os620
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

NEWBIE help!

Post by os620 »

Hi all,

As a complete newbie looking for recommendations and what I actually need to do on the day! I have a Saturday day pass but I'm confused that there are multiple screens but my ticket is for the Cineworld screen,,,, :s thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.
DJBenz
-----
-----

Re: NEWBIE help!

Post by DJBenz »

It’s very simple: you have a pass for the Horror Channel screen, where you can see the full programme and stay there all day if you wish.

However, if there’s something you don’t like the look of, you can duck out and see something in one of the discovery screens at no extra charge. Just book tickets online when they are available or check on the day for availability.

Simples. :)
Sue77
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Sue77 »

Have a look at the film schedule for that day as it will detail all the screens and what films are showing. As DJBenz said, you will be in the Horror Channel screen, and the seat in that screen is your for every film shown on Saturday.

There are 3 Discovery Screens; Cineworld, Prince Charles 1 and Prince Charles 2. Tickets for these screens will go on sale nearer the Frightfest event, (usually on a Saturday) so keep an eye on the website as you need to book the Discovery Screen films and they're often popular.

The first time I came to Frightfest was for opening night, the Friday and I caught a few films on the Saturday morning. That was it - I was hooked and have booked a Festival Pass since then. I hope you enjoy your first Frightfest as much as I did. Everyone is really friendly and will help you with finding your way around on the day.
os620
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by os620 »

Thank you both! Looking forward to it :)
husky1
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by husky1 »

Discovery tickets are available rom the 18th Aug. be warned the smallest screan ( cineworld ) tend to go fast whereas the Prince charles hold more so may be easier to get. don't bank on it though this year is a strong year both main screans and discovery. my advise just enjoy yourself