Ticket sales at Cineworld Leicester Square on Saturday 21st August?

The place to discuss FrightFest 2018 - Dates this year are 23 - 27th August.
Thedarklantern
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Ticket sales at Cineworld Leicester Square on Saturday 21st August?

Post by Thedarklantern »

Hi,

I was active on the boards last year, and bought tickets then directly/in person from Cineworld Leicester Square beforehand.

I went to Cineworld today (Saturday 21st July) at 530pm and the man at the front desk said that Fright Fest hadn't turned up yet. I had to leave Leicester Square to go somewhere and I just want to confirm when the Fright Fest desk is there, is it actually there today, and if so, what time do they leave, as I can be back at Leicester Square by 11pm. Otherwise, I will have to go back on Monday morning or evening and I need to know what times the Fright Fest desk will be there. (I already sent an email to frightfest@mac.com but received no reply.) Many thanks if anyone can help.
Ade.
scarebear
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Ticket sales at Cineworld Leicester Square on Saturday 21st August?

Post by scarebear »

Mate. There are no ticket sales at Cineworld Leicester square until Frightfest starts.

All purchases have to be made online only until then.
Thedarklantern
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Thedarklantern »

Cheers for the reply. I recall last year buying tickets in person at the venue beforehand closer to the actual Fest starting time, ie August about a day before it began, rather than July, a month beforehand, that's why I thought it weird that this year the FF website said tickets are available from Sat 21st July, over a month ahead. Any clarification why it said tickets would be available from Cineworld 21st July? Thanks again, worst case scenario, I'll simply train it to to Cineworld (I'm half an hour from central London) on Wed 23rd August, a day FF actually starts, presumably a few tickets will be released then, I assume a certain amount are held back for physical/in person purchase?
husky1
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by husky1 »

Hi the single ticket sales that started yesterday are for non pass holders, pass holder tkts go live the saturday before the fest starts, be warned that if you are a pass holder its a free for all situation so get in early, otherwise if you are not a pass holder then indevidual tkts are on sale, both are online only untill the fest starts hope this helps
Helen@FrightFest
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Helen@FrightFest »

Thedarklantern wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:41 pm Hi,

I was active on the boards last year, and bought tickets then directly/in person from Cineworld Leicester Square beforehand.

I went to Cineworld today (Saturday 21st July) at 530pm and the man at the front desk said that Fright Fest hadn't turned up yet. I had to leave Leicester Square to go somewhere and I just want to confirm when the Fright Fest desk is there, is it actually there today, and if so, what time do they leave, as I can be back at Leicester Square by 11pm. Otherwise, I will have to go back on Monday morning or evening and I need to know what times the Fright Fest desk will be there. (I already sent an email to frightfest@mac.com but received no reply.) Many thanks if anyone can help.
Ade.
Hi, Ticket Sales at the cinema will not begin until the week of the festival. The box office will bet set up Wednesday 22nd from 12pm-8pm and will then be open from around 9.30am until the last film goes in during the festival.
Helen
Thedarklantern
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Thedarklantern »

Thanks for your, and all the other replies, that makes things much clearer, I was not sure if the box office was opening earlier this year due to anticipated demand. Wednesday 22nd August is not that far off, so look forward to going to Cineworld then.

Ade