costumes

The place to discuss FrightFest 2018 - Dates this year are 23 - 27th August.
husky1
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

costumes

Post by husky1 »

So ive now completed my costumes for this year, opening night and two others, I cant say who or what they are as some of you like to guess.

anyone else dressing up this year
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: costumes

Post by ArghZombies »

Oh yeah, I'll be doing this. Also bought most of my costume but still needs some customising.

I can safely say that I'm going to look like an absolute embarrassment! Thank god my hotel isn't too far away so I don't have to walk through half of London looking like a right tool!

Should be fun.
Twitter: @ArghZombies
husky1
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by husky1 »

well opening night I have to go straight from work so its a cab job
the other 2 will be walking from home at least thats the plan

I think that those in costume are without trying promoting the festival, I try and theme my costumes around a specific film or genre
Thedarklantern
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Thedarklantern »

Haven't thought of cosplaying(?) per se, but look forward to the opportunity to Goth up or dress up a bit (heat permitting) as don't get many weekends off and will be going clubbing after the movies Friday and Saturday. (I went as Desolation Williams for the John Carpenter gig a couple of years ago, I don't know how many people got the reference.) Having said that, might come up with something last minute for FF. As for it helping to promote Fright Fest, maybe the organizers could arrange a costume contest/event, it would encourage more people to dress up, and it would add to the cult/convention aspect of Fright Fest as opposed to events like LFF. Perhaps even something like a zombie walk/pub crawl around Leicester Square on one of the nights would also be a cool promotional event.
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

It's an 80s theme opening night this year, in honour of the 80s inspired movies showing on opening night. Looking forward to seeing what people come up with!
Twitter: @ArghZombies