TBC Saturday 25th

The place to discuss FrightFest 2018 - Dates this year are 23 - 27th August.
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

TBC Saturday 25th

Post by benj »

Not to pester, but do we have any idea when the TBC film on the Saturday in the Cineworld screen at 23:30 will be announced? Getting quite curious, especially as we're only a few days away from the Discovery screen tickets becoming available :o
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: TBC Saturday 25th

Post by ArghZombies »

In the actual programme that's online that slot is not even TBC anymore, it's just not even listed as a timeslot. I assume that means no film at all.
Twitter: @ArghZombies
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by benj »

I didn’t even think to look there :o

Fair enough- that’s a little disappointing but at least the mystery’s solved now :|
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

The mystery is back on... Apparently it's a vacant slot to reshow a particularly popular movie, whichever one that is will be decided closer to the festival.

https://twitter.com/FrightFest/status/1 ... 5389072384
Twitter: @ArghZombies
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by benj »

Curious... I wonder how they gauge which screenings are popular? Right now it looks like most stuff is booked up.

Would be cool if FF ran a poll or something on Twitter to decide :#
ChrisReynolds
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by ChrisReynolds »

Has "The Great Rock n' Roll Swindle" gone? I'm happy that there's another screening of "One Cut of the Dead", but I was intrigued about seeing it and hearing Alan's memories of the film. Maybe it could be screened at the Prince Charles at a post-festival date?

That is never going to happen. The rights for the film now lie with John Lydon and he doesn't want the film shown. There was also the fact that the only print that we could run at the PCC is in very bad condition and we didn't think that it would run through the projector without breaking down.

Alan and Jane Giles will still be doing the on stage conversation about the Scala and the film shown there before the screening off Blue Sunshine