2019 Ticket info.

danthsmith
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: 2019 Ticket info.

Post by danthsmith »

I hate this fucking website. At least with the queue you weren't kicked to the back of the line for no reason every few minutes
martinja62
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by martinja62 »

I doubt the tickets showing as unavailable are all sold - they're likely cached and that cache will expire after 20 minutes. I got there eventually - on my phone, which was way quicker than my pc internet (even from the US). No payment successful screen - just whited out - but the ticket is there in my account. A bit further forward than I might have wanted, but it's hard not to panic when the seats seem to be going, even if they really aren't.
The Soapmaker
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by The Soapmaker »

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

What is wrong with this fucking ticketing system??????
Atari
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Atari »

I had an issue where it said the payment timed out. However I got the confirmation e-mail and do now have tickets. Keep trying.
danthsmith
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by danthsmith »

ive been trying for an hour with no luck. This is fucking awful..
MrsE
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by MrsE »

I had the payment timed out message, then somehow got an email confirmation of a ticket. Shame I panicked and picked a really bad seat but I was just stabbing green dots wildly and waiting for the message to say it wasnt available.

This payment system isnt formatted for IMAX :D
HeadOnAStick
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by HeadOnAStick »

Took me an hour too but eventually I made it. Seems like the site is just too slow to cope with the demand.
StephenF
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by StephenF »

Finally managed to secure our three tickets after an hour of trying, via my son. :roll:

Horrible. Same thing re. payment that others have reported here, so I told him to check his email,

I was just about to pay for H25-H27 as well - I will release them now, so they should show up: stand by.

Good luck all.
The Soapmaker
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by The Soapmaker »

How the fucking fuck does it manage to get worse every year, not better?
danthsmith
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by danthsmith »

finally after 75 really frustrating and stressful minutes. Bring back the queue. At least we didnt get kicked off it every few minutes
NoneProuder
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by NoneProuder »

Finally done. That was by far the worst Frightfest booking for me in the 5 years I've been doing it. I expect if I look back in half an hour there will be many more green dots of hope as failed bookings become available. Good luck if you are still fighting the system.
HeadOnAStick
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by HeadOnAStick »

It's always the most stressful thing I do every year. Still shaking fifteen minutes after getting confirmation.
cineBAKA
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by cineBAKA »

Finally managed to get my ticket. :lol: I was aiming for middle of E (and got there twice to payments timing out), but ended up with middle of F after an hour. I'm happy despite the experience. Literally everything is paid for and booked, hotel and travel too. I just gotta turn up and survive. :twisted:

Just a suggestion, but after experiencing the payments timing out, the pages in a constant state of rebooting you to a specific screen, and seats being help up in people's carts, wouldn't it be an idea to allow us to see what is in our carts and allow us to pick up the purchase from where it went wrong? I feel like this should be technically possible, whether feasible with your set up, budget and infrastructure I don't know. Something to consider, if it hasn't been already.
StephenF
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Transferring tickets

Post by StephenF »

Quick question: my son has bought three festival passes for us on his nutickets account, but in his MyAccount ticket list there is just a Download option next to them and not a 'Transfer Tickets' option as previously. Are we missing something/being stupid?
HeadOnAStick
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by HeadOnAStick »

That happened to me last year. From memory there was a delay before they became transteerable.