2019 Ticket info.

ItWasAllGiallo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: 2019 Ticket info.

Post by ItWasAllGiallo »

Whiptail wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:41 am Didn't get my preferred seat, but after frantically clicking all the left over green dots in panic, I managed to get J-34. Hope my neighbours don't mind me spilling all my nachos again.
Haha - there’s 4 of us but we had to split 2 and 2 because of the chaos. 2 of those are J35 and J36.
Though, if you’re not gonna eat those nachos... :green:
Whiptail
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Whiptail »

Well, you're very welcome to my floor nachos!
WraithApe
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by WraithApe »

The Soapmaker wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:33 pm Nowadays, booking for the LFF is - touch wood and cross fingers - almost entirely smooth and painless. It's a little slow for the first 20 or 30 minutes, a bit nerve-wracking (because I always expect the worst), but - touch wood again - the system doesn't crash and tickets don't vanish from your basket.
Yeah, true. LFF booking takes a long time, if you're booking a whole bunch of tickets, but I've never once had it time out. I had payment zone out half a dozen times with Nutickets this year. I guess booking for LFF is more akin to getting Discovery screen tickets, in that you have to order your priorities, and you're liable to miss out on the lowest ones. Slightly stressful having to wait ages for pages to refresh, but nothing like this experience, where all seemed lost... Anyway, hasn't soured my anticipation of the fest - roll on August!
Whiptail
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Whiptail »

Will we be getting timings for all of the films before the single tickets become available? I don't want to be trying to get single tickets when they all conflict with other movies
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

Of course. Working on them now. It is not possible to publish them any sooner as guests are still confirming attendance or not as the case may be. Herding cats comes to mind trying to get film folks organised as they have so many commitments. Once I have a fuller picture of who's coming and who's not, I can then allow for intros and Q&As etc.