FrightFest 2019 Schedulers

Post Reply
HeadOnAStick
Running Zombie
Running Zombie
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:56 pm

FrightFest 2019 Schedulers

Post by HeadOnAStick » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:51 am

Hi there, I created this so everyone can post links to their Schedulers.

My effort is a lightweight, mobile-friendly, single page with the schedule and the film descriptions from the official website. I find this easier than fumbling through the programme at every interval and you can leave it open on your phone so you don't keep downloading it, for those of us who sometimes come close to our allowances.

If it's useful to you then it can be found at: http://frightfest.bythelens.org

Cheers, and see you all in Leicester Square :)

User avatar
TheDukeAbides
Braaaains!
Braaaains!
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 pm
Location: North West of England
Contact:

Re: FrightFest 2019 Schedulers

Post by TheDukeAbides » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:07 pm

Thanks.

User avatar
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:21 pm
Location: Sunny Caerphilly (133.4 Miles West of Fright Fest)
Contact:

Re: FrightFest 2019 Schedulers

Post by zappa fan » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:30 pm

seconded. Top work. It helps.
LAST FILM- Deadbeat at Dawn ***
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - The Mighty Frank Zappa

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey

benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: FrightFest 2019 Schedulers

Post by benj » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:51 am

A little late to the party but here's my usual interactive one which allows you to select your choices and eliminate clashes. As ever, let me know if you spot anything incorrect here and I'll sort it ASAP...

Arrow screen
Horror screen

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 am
Contact:

Re: FrightFest 2019 Schedulers

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:51 am

benj wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:51 am
A little late to the party but here's my usual interactive one which allows you to select your choices and eliminate clashes. As ever, let me know if you spot anything incorrect here and I'll sort it ASAP...
Thanks, Benj!

ItWasAllGiallo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:45 pm

Re: FrightFest 2019 Schedulers

Post by ItWasAllGiallo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:54 pm

HeadOnAStick wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:51 am
Hi there, I created this so everyone can post links to their Schedulers.

My effort is a lightweight, mobile-friendly, single page with the schedule and the film descriptions from the official website. I find this easier than fumbling through the programme at every interval and you can leave it open on your phone so you don't keep downloading it, for those of us who sometimes come close to our allowances.

If it's useful to you then it can be found at: http://frightfest.bythelens.org

Cheers, and see you all in Leicester Square :)
Love this - having the synopsises available for each movie “in line” is so helpful - thank you!

ItWasAllGiallo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:45 pm

Re: FrightFest 2019 Schedulers

Post by ItWasAllGiallo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:01 pm

benj wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:51 am
A little late to the party but here's my usual interactive one which allows you to select your choices and eliminate clashes. As ever, let me know if you spot anything incorrect here and I'll sort it ASAP...

Arrow screen
Horror screen
Benj - Your planners have solved my FrightFest scheduling headaches for as long as I can remember and for that I’m incredibly grateful! Between this and the one above I need look no further.

Beers (or equivalent) are owed!

benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: FrightFest 2019 Schedulers

Post by benj » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:51 pm

ItWasAllGiallo wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:01 pm
benj wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:51 am
A little late to the party but here's my usual interactive one which allows you to select your choices and eliminate clashes. As ever, let me know if you spot anything incorrect here and I'll sort it ASAP...

Arrow screen
Horror screen
Benj - Your planners have solved my FrightFest scheduling headaches for as long as I can remember and for that I’m incredibly grateful! Between this and the one above I need look no further.

Beers (or equivalent) are owed!
Glad to have helped 8)

HeadOnAStick
Running Zombie
Running Zombie
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:56 pm

Re: FrightFest 2019 Schedulers

Post by HeadOnAStick » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:32 am

You're more than welcome :)

I've added in the short film descriptions as well now.

See you all next week.

MrsE
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:51 pm

Re: FrightFest 2019 Schedulers

Post by MrsE » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:08 pm

Thanks HeadonaStick and Benj those were really useful.

Post Reply