Newbies!

Have your say on what you would like to see new, changed or just kept the same at the next FrightFest.
big red monster
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

hi

Post by big red monster »

im a newbie of sorts it's my first w/end pass but I was at frightfest last year & had to buy 5 one day passes so got to watch all the film's on hand. im richard by the way 27 I live in southwest london & I work in private security. my fave horror film's are halloween (1978) the original fog a nightmare on elm street friday the 13th's & countless other's. horror's I think are terrible are teeth. razor blade smile. the remake of carnival of souls. the unborn & once again loads more. the first horror I ever watched was a nightmare on elm st I was 4 it was punishment because my sister had to babysit me lol but what she didn't expect is to turn me into a horror fiend which I am muuuuuhhhhaaaa lol. re: hello doris that was a very funny carol vorderman video on youtube lol. ps im also on facebook richard langan add me if you want fiends & fiendettes .
ive come here to chew bubblegum & kick ass & im all out of bubblegum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
krispyg
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Location: Failsworth - it's midway between Oldham and Manchester

Post by krispyg »

LeeManc wrote:It's nice to know other people get that error, thankfully I checked before reposting :)

How do the 2 screens for films work? because I only picked seats in one screen? or will I have the same seat in both screens?

Miles Platting... how did you survive there? :shock:
Never really saw anyone as they were all on asbos.

So theres a few fellow mancunians on here then? If you ask me very nicely and you don't mind travelling on the same train as me on the Thursday (13.35 Manchester - London, gets in at 15.45) then I can get 3 people on with me and get 40% off your train fares but it has to be on a set train only and no more than 3 people. Anyone who wants to take advantage of that offer let me know.
"With all your superstitions
And empty lines
I could be just like you
Withdrawn but alive"
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Booo I'm goin down to london on the wednesday to take in the Lion King *Glares at Maxi* with maxi and SarahP :)
feggie
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by feggie »

I loves me a bit of Lion King. We're trying to figure out what shows to go see. last time we went for lion king, avenue q and little shop of horrors - all 3 were amazing in different ways.

I think this year might be a Priscilla year, nothing else is really jumping out and screaming watch me.
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

I soooooooooo want to see Avenue Q

GO TO WICKED!!! I'm not going to admit to going 7 times but.... Ummm... Well I'm not! :P
gregjames
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by gregjames »

Satans Puppy wrote:I soooooooooo want to see Avenue Q

GO TO WICKED!!! I'm not going to admit to going 7 times but.... Ummm... Well I'm not! :P
Avenue Q is class. That's my capsule review, that is. Go see it. :D
HorrorHag
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by HorrorHag »

... bit wary of making a mistake again...

This zombie-walk on Monday... do people tend to zombie-fy for it? I really want to drag out my zombie make-up (though walking from hotel to leciester square as the undead might be a bit tricky.) Would I be alone in walking dead garb?
jonbly
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by jonbly »

Depends on the hotel. If you're at HHH, there's bound to be some walking dead around... some of them might even be dressed as zombies.
Khouri
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Khouri »

After seeing the video of the previous zombie walk in the other thread I want to go for the zombie dress up in an awesome way. Some people looked amazing last time and I loved the zombie spiderman. So count me in for dress up and full on make up :) I also believe there will be some 'sexy' zombies for Zombie Women of Satan all dressed up.
Maniacal
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Maniacal »

Khouri wrote:After seeing the video of the previous zombie walk in the other threadp.
Sorry to be a pain but could you link me please? Thank you!

Twitter: _grimgringhost
Facebook: Maniacal2011
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

Rawshark: We had an official count of 692 zombies at the Monday morning walk back in 2007, although it was probably more like 600 in total...

You can see footage of it on my brother's website below (he shot and edited some nice footage)...

http://www.satellite-pictures.co.uk/pro ... e_walk.htm

Would be good to get similar numbers for this year's Monday - all it takes is a bit of white face paint, some fake blood and a handful of wet-wipes, and you'll be all cleaned up by the end of the first film.. Very Happy

Of course, the more adventurous zombies (like soulmining and Steve's hospital get-up, or the spiderman in the above footage) the better..!
Maniacal
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Maniacal »

THANK YOU! <3

Twitter: _grimgringhost
Facebook: Maniacal2011
Darkly Noon
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Darkly Noon »

Well, this will be my first FF too. As usual, I couldn't afford to go, but I was so keen to that I signed up as a volunteer! :D Luckily they were happy to have me.

Am especially looking forward to seeing (if I can) Heartless, I Sell The Dead, House Of The Devil, Trick R Treat and Beware The Moon. Should all be a good craic though :wink:
satanslittlehelper
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by satanslittlehelper »

Hello. This is my (and my other half's) 1st full weekend 'Fest, having done some single days and individual films over the last 5 years. We've been to a few one day-ers too.

This will be our first fest as Husband and Wife so we are having a mini-honeymoon over the weekend (Zombies, blood, entrails...how romantic!) and treating ourselves to a nice hotel :) !

Hello to anyone I met on sleepy queue day, and thanks for making me feel so welcome.

Fave horror film: Dawn of the Dead (1978).
"If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath - would you be standing in the horror section?"
EvilAsh
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by EvilAsh »

Darkly Noon wrote:Well, this will be my first FF too. As usual, I couldn't afford to go, but I was so keen to that I signed up as a volunteer! :D Luckily they were happy to have me.

Am especially looking forward to seeing (if I can) Heartless, I Sell The Dead, House Of The Devil, Trick R Treat and Beware The Moon. Should all be a good craic though :wink:
I didnt know they were taking on new helpers! I would have loved the chance to help out, most be a lot going on this year if they need extra hands to help the Lovelies