Best Worst Movie

Relive the horror of Frightfest 2009
Laymonite
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Best Worst Movie

Post by Laymonite »

This was the highlight of the festival for me. I love Troll 2 and have wanted to see this for ages now. Great to have the opportunity to see it. It was absolutely wonderful so thanks for showing it.

I hope all the people who watched it having never seen Troll 2 will now go and watch it. And hopefully we'll get a double dvd set release of this with Troll2 that would be amazing.

You don't piss on hospitality. I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!!
Bring her to me, you bum. I'll take care of business.
Wolfshade
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Wolfshade »

Brilliant - undoubtedly the most fun I had at the festival this year :D if ever there was a film that's dying to have a documentary made about it, it's Troll 2, and this totally delivered!

I went to the Sunday night screening and it was my last film of that day, which I think was a good decision, because it was the perfect way to end the day!

The whole thing was hilarious, but highlights had to be the Italian director and his missus and the music writer still being under the impression they'd made a serious film and trying to explain the deep meanings behind it! Also the way the mum still has the same spaced out glazed look! and I couldn't believe someone had made a Troll 2 computer game "you shoot double decker bolony sandwitches at the goblins" lol!

the other 2 films I saw at the discovery screen (I Sell The Dead and Fragment) were dissappointing, but this certainly made up for that.
nekro
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by nekro »

a superb documentary, skillfully shot and edited and what a great story to follow. i watched this before Beware The Moon and this really did make it look amateurish.

i always remember seeing Troll 2 in the video rental store but never bothered to watch it because it had such a shit sleeve, how wrong i was
Malachi
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Malachi »

Does anybody know when Best Worst Movie will be released on R1 or R2 dvd as I really want to see it?
PatrolDave
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by PatrolDave »

I hope it'll get a DVD release soon because it is a definite gem.
The guy who played the grampa is heartbreaking.
I have a trailer and everything;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1S-qvSjrY