Frightfest Hardcore

Post by lupogirl »

Oooh just a few days to go!!! :D :D
"We Who Walk Here Walk Alone"
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

2 days too line up!!! Exciting. Please, please, please be showing Paranormal Activity and REC 2.
krispyg
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Location: Failsworth - it's midway between Oldham and Manchester

Post by krispyg »

Those 2 films alone would sell it to me
"With all your superstitions
And empty lines
I could be just like you
Withdrawn but alive"
Heiko
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Heiko »

To be honest, I wouldn't be too sad if they didn't play [REC]2

I mean, I don't think it'll be a bad movie or some such, I just prefer to watch movies at festivals that very likely won't see any big screen time (soon).

With [REC]2, well, the official release in Spain is set for Friday; for any number of other European countries the release is set for later this year, I think with Germany starting things off at the end of October.

So yes, I'm positive I could catch it on a big screen outside some festival... [REC] was too much of a success story not to run in UK theatres for at least a week.

I'd rather like to see something that might only be a direct to video/DVD instead or that won't be release until some later time next year...

oh well, let's wait and see...
nekro
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by nekro »

will the line-up be announced before friday?
frightbuzz
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by frightbuzz »

so,

i'm a first timer, never been to a frightfest night, so... hate to ask but... will there be any free bar? or a free drink? or drinks at all? afterall... tis halloween. also... are people dressing up? cause that would be fun.
Grindhouse
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Grindhouse »

frightbuzz wrote:so,

i'm a first timer, never been to a frightfest night, so... hate to ask but... will there be any free bar? or a free drink? or drinks at all? afterall... tis halloween. also... are people dressing up? cause that would be fun.
hi frightbuzz,welcome to frightfest,there is a bar at the ICA but its not free :cry:
As for fancy dress i dont think thats important,as the screening room in the ica gets pretty hot and fancy dress maybe fun but by the middle of the night it might be very uncomfortable,come along enjoy the films and drink sensibly and you will have a great time with everyone. :wink:
"Time To Nut Up Or Shut Up"
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

The ICA room does get VERY HOT....

It's the peace and love that radiates off grindy that does it... although not enough love to give me that Clive Barker poster!!

I still cry at night :(
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
Heiko
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Heiko »

Okay, it's the 30th, noon has come and gone, and there's still no All-nighter program!

Argh, I feel the madness coming over me! Need to eat... pinenipple! :twisted:

Seriously: has anybody considered 'Neighbor' as a valid option? Hey, the Montreal Gazette called it 'by far the most brutal film at Fantasia this year'... :wink:
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Yeah I've just been over to the ICA website... although both FF and ICA are now blocked at work.. Why I keep trying is beyond me but one day, maybe my hope will make them load!! :lol:

Forums work fine though... :wink:
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
PatrolDave
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by PatrolDave »

This is driving me crazy as well.

I'm off to watch both parts of Mesrine tonight, so hopefully it'll be on when I get back tonight.

Fingers crossed for PARANORMAL ACTIVITY, [REC] 2, SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD and even HISSS.
I have a trailer and everything;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1S-qvSjrY
halloweengirl
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by halloweengirl »

Whatever the programme I hope everyone has fun. I won't be there this year - the ICA seating nearly killed my leg last year - I ended up out of action for a week with bursitis!

Have a blast, kiddies!
bohan
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by bohan »

been checking the ica site all day since i woke up at 7, please put us out of our misery :(
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

ARGH!!!!!

*runs around the room* Booked myself in with Mr O tonight to mash up some zombies on Left 4 Dead... :D

PatrolBen
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by PatrolBen »

I don't like all this waiting.