Relive the horror of Frightfest 2009
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

streetrw wrote:
Satans Puppy wrote:Thanks Street!!

Where'd you get that from?
It's actually on the FF site, on the Films page. They've dropped the lineup for the August fest.
Ahhh silly work PC's block the actual FF page :lol: :)

Thanks for posting
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
nekro
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by nekro »

survival of the dead, paranormal activity and invite only look appealing to me. don't mind if there's no more than a couple of stinkers on the line-up, sometimes it's good to switch off a little when watching so many films in one sitting
WilsonTheWriter
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by WilsonTheWriter »

I've just had a look at the line up. I had a great time at FF this year and to see the premiere of Romero's latest film is all I really need to sell the all nighter to me. £50 seems pretty reasonable too - traditionally does this sell out extremely quickly? I ask this because I'll be at work when they go on sale, so I'm wondering if I'll be able to buy tickets in the evening or if I should put somebody in place to secure the tickets for me.

Cheers.
"The world may be comic, but the joke is on mankind."
- H.P. Lovecraft.
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Be on the phone at 12.... Redial is your friend....

May the force be with you...

Have a feeling this one will sell so much quicker than previous years!
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
ed_eat_world
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by ed_eat_world »

couldn't be happier with the line-up!
well, happier if it was on the ica website yesterday morning and i didn't spend the day at work repeatedly refreshing it. it was a slow day at work.

the timings of the films are perfect aswell,

midnight screening of paranormal activity on halloween? AWESOME

then wrong turn 3 should keep us all awake, good film to have right in the middle.

then Daybreakers AS DAY BREAKS? amazing.

then watching Carriers just before wandering out into the quiet streets of london early sunday morning will be the icing on the cake.

argh i can't wait.
what time are people getting to the ica tomorow morning? dead on 12 or a bit before?
lupogirl
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by lupogirl »

Great line up!!! Fingers crossed in getting tickets!!!
"We Who Walk Here Walk Alone"
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

Wow....What a line up. Only film I'm not bothered about is 'Survival of the Dead' the rest are great. Hadn't heard about 'Invitation Only' before but the trailer looks great.

Go get 'em Bill.........Woohe.
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

Good luck to all the boys and girls in getting your tickets. Sounds like your all in for a treat.
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
Rufus
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Rufus »

Do they have appearances/Q+As with the filmmakers at the allnighter? Any chance that Romero will be there?
Whether they do or not, lineup looks excellent.
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Romero seems to be confirmed for Fangoria filmy thing now... so I doubt he's gonna show..

But there are usually some guests for the first few films... :)

PatrolBen
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by PatrolBen »

The line up looks great. I haven't been to the all nighter before so I'm very excited. I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about with Paranormal Activity... That is if it doesn't sell out before I get a ticket. I might go there a bit before 12 just in case.
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

For those of us who don't get tickets... Grimm Up North held in manchester over the Halloween weekend is having it's first stint on the horror festival circuit... the line up is announced on monday but for us who go to most of the FF events, you'll be viewing films for a second time :D

Wolfshade
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Wolfshade »

Looks rather ace, certainly stronger than last year's line up - haven't got particularly high hopes for Survival Of The Dead, but the rest looks great, especially Invitation Only and Paranormal Activity.
moviedan
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by moviedan »

Going to have to take my chances on the phone and website at 12. Fingers crossed I can actually get through this year! Managed it two years running so hopefully year 3 won't be any different.

Agree about PA at midnight; inspired. Even if the film has flaws watching it with that crowd, at that time, should compensate.

Hopefully see some of you there!
Team Banzai
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by Team Banzai »

good luck everyone!