GLASGOW LINEUP!

The movies of 2010 still live
lupogirl
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Re: GLASGOW LINEUP!

Post by lupogirl »

Looking forward to seeing the films. Hopefully there be some corkers. Fingers will be primed and ready at 11! :D
"We Who Walk Here Walk Alone"
Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

I am in total agreement with who ever said to see' the crazies' on the friday before hand. or was it the saturday? screw it, i'll watch it BOTH days as i'll be going up there on thursday afternoon/evening! :mrgreen:
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

It was meeee mr Jay :)

Said the Saturday cause most folks will be arriving throughout the Friday :)

Plus Saturday doesn't start till 2 so there's time before hand, hopefully. As long as Ian ringfences us off like last year so we can nick our seats from the day before back :lol:
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

ZombieCommand wrote:There's a picture of some weirdo on the films page. I think that might put a lot of people off :p
Oi you better not be referring to my pic!!! *shakes fist...* but if you refresh it changes, so it could be any weirdo :lol:
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
Geishagirl
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Geishagirl »

theres a mistake under the Frozen synopsis, its actually the synopsis for Umbrage.. :?:
"When you look at your life in a strange new room, almost drowning soon, is this the start of it all?"
grindhouse83
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by grindhouse83 »

An interesting line-up for sure. Well done to the Frightfest guys for lining up loadsa guest speakers and for aquiring what looks to be an eclectic group of films.

Yeah for [Rec] 2 - was hoping and praying this would be there - can't wait!!! Splice and Stag Night look great, and let's not forget Frozen! I have to agree with geishagirl though - not so sure about the first two on Saturday, but then again Deadgirl was my stand-out last year and so I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised...
grindhouse83
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by grindhouse83 »

Just noticed that Amer is reviewed in the review section- and recieves a five-star recommendation from Alan Jones, who calls it a "faultless masterpiece". Perhaps this may just end up being the festival highlight! ....
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Geishagirl wrote:theres a mistake under the Frozen synopsis, its actually the synopsis for Umbrage.. :?:
OH GOOD GOD.... NOT AGAIN!!! :shock: :shock:

I'm actually getting jumpier by the day when watching films... Rogue freaked me out so much on bluray I turned it off but then again I hate stalky creature flicks. It could happen... *refuses to get in the bath*

There be crocs in that there water... hidden in the bubbles!!

Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

Satans Puppy wrote:
Geishagirl wrote:theres a mistake under the Frozen synopsis, its actually the synopsis for Umbrage.. :?:
Screw the crocs! What about a razor glove ready to slice your gherkin and plums off! :shock: :D
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Rue-morgue Jay wrote:
Satans Puppy wrote:
Screw the crocs! What about a razor glove ready to slice your gherkin and plums off! :shock: :D
I actually crossed me legs there... :P

Ouchie doodles... you've just reminded me there's no FREDDY!!! :cry:

Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

Satans Puppy wrote:
Ouchie doodles... you've just reminded me there's no FREDDY!!! :cry:
Only ZUUL! :D
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

*cheers and scoots around, packing already*

Pumpkin
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Pumpkin »

Anyone else having problems trying to find the tickets online for frightfest?!
philwheat
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by philwheat »

Got my pass!! WOOT!! Frightfest Glasgow here I come!
Pumpkin
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Pumpkin »

Us too!!!!! Although that was not the easiest system!!!! Have weekend passes for £40 although confusingly the only date on it was the 26th!!!!