GLASGOW FRIGHTFEST FEB 2010

The movies of 2010 still live
Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Re: GLASGOW FRIGHTFEST FEB 2010

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

Satans Puppy wrote: Urrrr us Travelodgers aren't gonna be subject so some kind of sleep walker stalker killer are we?

Is there something you need to share with the group? Jesse?
Well it IS glasgow, so anything's possible? but not from me.

Though i have been told that sometimes when i sleep i do a mean impression of derek acorah on 'most haunted' trying to contact sam! :D
krispyg
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Location: Failsworth - it's midway between Oldham and Manchester

Post by krispyg »

In that case do you want us to give you the script to rehearse beforehand?
"With all your superstitions
And empty lines
I could be just like you
Withdrawn but alive"
Shadowman13
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Shadowman13 »

this is my first frightfest. I just turned 18 not long ago and i got these tickets for it. Looking forward to. Unfortunately none of my friends are that into horror movies so i'll be there myself.
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

Shadowman13 wrote:this is my first frightfest. I just turned 18 not long ago and i got these tickets for it. Looking forward to. Unfortunately none of my friends are that into horror movies so i'll be there myself.
It was the same for me pal but I had the best time. It really felt like a life changing experience. Overly dramatic? Maybe, but I just love it.
"The little pissed Welsh tit is here. And pissed"
krispyg
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Location: Failsworth - it's midway between Oldham and Manchester

Post by krispyg »

You will be fine, it's about the friendliest event I have ever been to.
"With all your superstitions
And empty lines
I could be just like you
Withdrawn but alive"
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Shadowman13 wrote:this is my first frightfest. I just turned 18 not long ago and i got these tickets for it. Looking forward to. Unfortunately none of my friends are that into horror movies so i'll be there myself.
Oooooo fresh meat!!! Kirspy I'll bring the rope you bring the gag and razor blades!

HUzzah!!

You'll be fine, the frightfest crowd are a friendly bunch. They welcomed me into the midst. They might regret it now but they shoulda thought about that earlier. It's Too LATE, TOO LATE!!!
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
mike108
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by mike108 »

anyone got any suggestions for places to eat in the area?
Malky
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by Malky »

mike108 wrote:anyone got any suggestions for places to eat in the area?

I'm a native what's your budget, tastes and how close do you wish to remain to the GFT?
dangerous_jamie
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by dangerous_jamie »

I'm there alone too, it's dead easy to chat to people outside the screen. Don't be shy. If I had £1 for everytime someone walked up to me after a screening and asked me about the film, I'd have about £36. I'd use it to buy a round, because that is how friendly us FFers are.
Beauty is in the eye of the tiger.
Melvin Junko
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Melvin Junko »

Jamie you can hang with us if you behave, and have watched Story of Ricky by now or I'm not talking to you!
You can't do nothing right, Cooper! You stupid sonofabitch! You should have been destroyed at birth! That's what I get for teaming up with a hippie!
dangerous_jamie
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by dangerous_jamie »

I'm going to unwatch it, just so I don't have to put up with hanging with you!

Nah, cool dude. Can't wait to get beery with you guys again. Thats beery, not red winey. Oh jesus no.
Beauty is in the eye of the tiger.
rach
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by rach »

People must think we are bad news coz whenever they get pissed with us they end up doing silly shit ;)
daveroughcut
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by daveroughcut »

Gutted that Natali won't be there. One of my all time favourite movie makers I was going to bring my rare copy of NOTHING to have it signed and geek out over. The fact that Dark Castle have picked up SPLICE does not bode well as I have never like a Dark Castle release. The other news is awesome but will they come? Still smarting over Ellisons non appearance.
Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

dangerous_jamie wrote:If I had £1 for everytime someone walked up to me after a screening and asked me about the film, I'd have about £36. I'd use it to buy a round, because that is how friendly us FFers are.
Buy a round? what is this you speak of? :D

Nah, but he's totally right. I think it was 2 years ago with REC, i was outside with the directors and paul 'wonderboy' mcevoy and got chatting to someone who came out of nowhere, who i think had been there all alone. It's so easy and it makes people more relaxed.

the guy by the end of the conversation thought i was ACTUALLY a professional film critic! :D
Did i feel special and did my head ever swell!

don't even satan's puppy! :twisted: :D
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Rue-morgue Jay wrote:
don't even satan's puppy! :twisted: :D
But the door is open!!!! :lol:

Me and Maxi met SarahP when she was on her lonesome, now we.. urrr I book her ticket along with ours for each event now :)

Me n Maxi were just walking along from HH and a sad, lost looking SarahP started talking to us and we had a new friend for FF 2008 and a friend ever since :)

She's comin to see WICKED with me at the end of March!! YAY!!
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D