Centurion

Chat here about anything horror related. Be it movies, news, remakes or events.
Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Centurion

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

I can't believe how badly this is being distributed! the nearst VUE to me that's showing it is portsmouth!

Cineworld on shaft avenue in london is the closest cineworld, and as far as odeon goes?

SOUTHAMPTON!!!!

I really want to see this, but i can't afford to run around half the south just to see it?

It's bloody typical. Twilight bollocks gets shown everywhere, but a film by a DECENT director gets shafted! :twisted:
sherbetbizarre
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Re: Centurion

Post by sherbetbizarre »

Crap - doesn't look like my local is showing it either :|
xLeft For Deadx
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by xLeft For Deadx »

Yup, I figured I was going to have to drive about 75 mins to Milton Keynes if I wanted to catch it.
"The suspect is armed with a machete in one hand, and his genitals in the other."
streetrw
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by streetrw »

I'll be seeing it in Milton Keynes as well. Possibly on Friday.
http://streetrw.blogspot.com - For all your occasional film rambling needs.
http://twitter.com/streetrw - For when you really need to know what I had for breakfast.

AND NOW: SKYPE!
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

I'll be going but I just know Noel Clarke will be a HUGE sticking point for me.... grrrrrr
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
feggie
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by feggie »

I don't think he'll be fannying around on his phone in the background(not historically accurate and all that).

We're going to see this at the 7.10 showing at the glasgow Cineworld before heading to see American Psycho at the GFT(already seen psycho there this week). I'm hopefull for a good popcorn movie.
streetrw
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by streetrw »

After seeing the phrase "many, many decapitations" used about this film, I'm definitely seeing it this afternoon at 2.10 in Milton Keynes. I'm in the mood for some headlopping (and it means I don't have the likes of Mandelson leering evilly out of my TV at me). Agora can wait till next week.
thesavageintruder
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by thesavageintruder »

Also looking forward to this, they've got it at Odeon here in Norwich though itll probably be gone by next Friday. Will get an extra star from me if it's got a scene where aforementioned Noel Clarke is force fed his own spleen before having his head ripped off and shoved up his arse.
maxmum
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by maxmum »

Haha, have you peeps seen what Marshall is up to now? Read on bloody disgusting that he is making a 3D body explosion film called Burst :shock: :lol:
Thanks for the ride, sir.
You have lovely sheep.

@patricidalpup