so has anyone decided what film's they're gonna watch yet?

The movies of 2010 still live
rawshark
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Re: so has anyone decided what film's they're gonna watch yet?

Post by rawshark »

Fanboys will be great with a geeky 'fanboy' audience - but which one to miss - Tortured or Bedevilled... Hmm...
It's horrible... I love it... What is it?
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

Bedevilled I think - I wanna see Jesse Metcalfe in a horror film :)
Marlin
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Marlin »

PeterPan wrote:
Marlin wrote:
big red monster wrote:@ kimblebee ive notice you aint watching a serbian film ive heard many fucked up thing's about that film im gonna watch it because ive got a strong stomach but there's one scene I def wont be watching let's just say ive heard it's disturbing beyond all comprehension I predict people will walk out on that scene I wont be watching that particular scene without a doubt. overall im looking forward to the whole event they've got some gem's lined up for us so ive been told & you recommend alien vs ninja?
Kimblebee isn't watching it because she's already seen it :)

I'll pretty much stick with the main screen this year I think. Mr Bill has Burning Bright on screener so i might try and nab that beforehand, and I saw Amer in Glasgow. I was going to skip Alien vs Ninja, but after The Final, Rawshark and Paul assured me it's worth seeing , so I shall go in, despite my reservations...

:)
I am shocked that you're not double dipping on 'Amer' shocked I tells ya.
Amer is superb you welsh heathen.

:)
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

Bah. It was a 90 minute version of those shitty perfume ads you see on tv at Christmas. :P
"The little pissed Welsh tit is here. And pissed"
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

kimblebee wrote:Bedevilled I think - I wanna see Jesse Metcalfe in a horror film :)
I was gonna give 'Bedevilled' a miss but I've read some really good things on twitch. It's a toughie.
"The little pissed Welsh tit is here. And pissed"
sherbetbizarre
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by sherbetbizarre »

If Bedevilled is the S.Korean film this year then that's a must-see for me :)
shaundunne
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by shaundunne »

Thursday

Primal
Dead Cert

Friday

Burning Bright
Texas Chainsaw
Tobe Hooper
Wound
F
Red Hill
Alien VS Ninja

Saturday

Christopher Roth
The Tourtured
After.Life
I Spit on Your Grave
Monsters
Dream Home

Sunday

The Pack
QUIZ
We Are What we Are
Damned by Dawn
A Serbian Film
The Loved Ones

Monday

Video nasties
The Dead
Bedevilled
The Last exorcism
xBIGJOEx
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by xBIGJOEx »

Friday

Burning Bright
Texas Chainsaw
Tobe Hooper
Wound
F
Red Hill
Alien VS Ninja
You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders, who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese.
Wolfshade
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Wolfshade »

hmmm, I wanna see WOund in the disco screen, and was gonna skip We Are What We Are, but everyone's going on about that now and I thinking maybe I wanna see it.....show I skip We Are What We Are or Isle Of Dogs in order to see Wound????
world_of_skin
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by world_of_skin »

PeterPan wrote: 3.30 - BEDEVILLED..........unsure. Kinda want to see FanBoys. Is it any good?
I hadn't seen Fanboys... until the day the FF line-up got released!

Saw the line-up, friend came round to do preparatory DVD-watching (Hatchet, I Spit, etc.), then we ran out of DVDs and got bored. This was literally like in the middle of the night now, I was half asleep, started looking for something else to watch, thought I'd exhausted all options, then suddenly remembered/spotted a pile of DVD-Rs on one of my shelves. They belong(ed) to the person who used to live with me but I'd not touched them since they moved out, which was literally well over a year ago, as I didn't think there'd be anything good in there (!).

Anyway, nothing written on the first disk, but then, right there, in huge capital letters on the next one down in the pile... yep, you guessed it - 'FANBOYS'! Can't believe it had been there, right under my nose, all that time.

Now, seriously, was the Universe speaking to me there or what?? Couldn't ignore it - definitely a ' watch this RIGHT NOW ' cosmic message.

And the film was really funny but I sort of wish I'd not watched it ahead of FF, to be honest.

Stupid Universe.
"But what if one of you is the monster?"
"Monster? We're *British*, you know..."
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

I'm nearly done, there are just a few that I'm still having a think about but I have 20 deffo films that I'm watching
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
BabyJaneHudson
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by BabyJaneHudson »

I always write down my initial 'Definitely List' of films that instantly grab my attention when they are first put up on the FF website.

My Definitely List is --- TEXAS CHAINSAW M (of course) / TOTAL ICON TOBE HOOPER / I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE / MONSTERS / DREAM HOME / WE ARE WHAT WE ARE / A SERBIAN FILM / THE LOVED ONES / VIDEO NASTIES / THE DEAD / BEDEVILLED / RED WHITE AND BLUE / THE LAST EXORCISM

The rest I will still see as Im attending everyday and will make the most of my festival Pass. Do want to see some of the Discovery Screen films, but last year it was impossible to get a seat so I don't know if I will stress myself trying this time. I think we are seeing at least 21 films this year and it will be KNACKKKKKKKKKERING !!!!

....but great at the same time : ) Oh yeah and Im bringing a warm cosey jumper or poncho (god I sound like Thora Herd) and purchasing a nice cup of tea for the later films, because when it gets late that darn cimema as much as I love it as my fave cinema, with many a happy memory from my kids cinema trips and FFest 2009 and future FFest memories to come when my spawn are old enough to come with me, it gets a bit chilly and I can't focus on movies if (a) Im cold (b) I need a wee wee (c) Im absolutely starving or (d) a,b, and c combined. When (a) is a problem (b) occurs more often.

Maybe I should bring one of those giant slippers to put both feet in. Didn't Thora advertise them once, or was that Stannah Stairlifts?
BLANCHE: You wouldn't be able to do these awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair!

BABYJANE: BUT YOU ARE BLANCHE! YOU ARE IN THAT CHAIR!