Guests

The movies of 2010 still live
gazadams
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Guests

Post by gazadams »

:D Just wondering what the full line up of guets are this year ? I thought they were going to tell us ?
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Re: Guests

Post by Satans Puppy »

They mention a few in the press release...

Chad Lindberg (Supernatural/Fast & The Furious and I Spit Remake) is hoping to be there :)

WE LOVE THE CHAD!!!!
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
Maniacal
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Maniacal »

Pens and sharpies at the ready gentleman!

Twitter: _grimgringhost
Facebook: Maniacal2011
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Created a specially made sharpie holster this year... just call me quick draw puppy...

BLAMMO, Squirty in your face.... *blows on the nib of his sharpie*

There's always MANY backups... You never know when you're in a signing queue and a celeb is caught off guard without a pen... The REC men walked off with mine at Glasgow!!! DOH!
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

Guest list on the 31st as the single tickets go on sale
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Really? We get a guest list? Sir you are spoiling us... *prepares to raid the blurays*

**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

wicked, I can't wait to see who is going to be there. got my fingers crossed for one or two :wink:
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
Outsider
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Outsider »

Does anyone know if a guest list is going to be announced before the festival now?
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

Here is the list as it appears in the rest newsletter.
The final guest list is still being confirmed but we will definitely be hosting Tobe Hooper of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE fame, Eli Roth and THE LAST EXORCISM roadshow, Adam Green, Kane Hodder and Danielle Harris from HATCHET II, A SERBIAN FILM director Srdjan Spasojevic, F director Johannes Roberts and cast members, numerous DEAD CERT celebrities, Gemma Atkinson and Isabella Calthorpe from 13 HRS, AMER co-directors Helene Cattet and Bruno Forzani, THE DEAD directors Howard and Jon Ford, WOUND director David Blyth, RED, WHITE & BLUE director Simon Rumley, CHERRY TREE LANE director Paul Andrew Williams, some FANBOYS surprises and many other personalities. Oh, and Joe Lynch if he can get away from the set of his latest movie KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM. The VIDEO NASTIES panel discussion will be chaired by journalist and critic Damon Wise and feature Allan Bryce (editor of ‘The Dark Side’), Martin Barker (Professor of Film and Television Studies at Aberystwyth University and author of ‘The Video Nasties: Freedom and Censorship in the Arts’), Jake West who created the documentary with Marc Morris, a BBFC representative and a director of a film on the banned list.
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

zappa fan wrote:Here is the list as it appears in the rest newsletter.
The final guest list is still being confirmed but we will definitely be hosting Tobe Hooper of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE fame, Eli Roth and THE LAST EXORCISM roadshow, Adam Green, Kane Hodder and Danielle Harris from HATCHET II, A SERBIAN FILM director Srdjan Spasojevic, F director Johannes Roberts and cast members, numerous DEAD CERT celebrities, Gemma Atkinson and Isabella Calthorpe from 13 HRS, AMER co-directors Helene Cattet and Bruno Forzani, THE DEAD directors Howard and Jon Ford, WOUND director David Blyth, RED, WHITE & BLUE director Simon Rumley, CHERRY TREE LANE director Paul Andrew Williams, some FANBOYS surprises and many other personalities. Oh, and Joe Lynch if he can get away from the set of his latest movie KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM. The VIDEO NASTIES panel discussion will be chaired by journalist and critic Damon Wise and feature Allan Bryce (editor of ‘The Dark Side’), Martin Barker (Professor of Film and Television Studies at Aberystwyth University and author of ‘The Video Nasties: Freedom and Censorship in the Arts’), Jake West who created the documentary with Marc Morris, a BBFC representative and a director of a film on the banned list.
OK, I'll say it....

What, no Gregg Araki?

:wink:
Twitter: @ArghZombies
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

His Q & A has been cancelled. No reason given. :D
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
gazadams
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by gazadams »

:D
Hi , not long now . Has anymore guests been announced ? Need to get some nice pictures
bump3r1
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by bump3r1 »

Best get to HMV and get the TCM on bluray for good ol' Tobe to sign : )
You think darkness is your ally but you have merely adopted the dark, i was born in it!!

Welcome to prime time, bitch!!

Craig Beecham - Facebook.
daveroughcut
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Guests

Post by daveroughcut »

bump3r1 wrote:Best get to HMV and get the TCM on bluray for good ol' Tobe to sign : )
Or an actual chainsaw, that'd be cool.
justin
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by justin »

i was gonna take my chainsaw but i thought i may get stopped in london?what do u guys think? i took it for gunnar to sign and had to carry it through a shopping centre lol u should have seen there faces?