Gore in the Store Reviews

Chat here about anything horror related. Be it movies, news, remakes or events.
mamawaldi
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Gore in the Store Reviews

Post by mamawaldi »

psssst....message for reviewers - please stop including the entire film's plot in your write-ups! They're all a bit spoilery !! Otherwise - keep up the good work !
brad1000
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Gore in the Store Reviews

Post by brad1000 »

how and where do you submit reviews for consideration for inclusion in gore in the store ??
the house shot her !!!
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

Send a PM to Iomega to start with with a ample of writing
Kris
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Kris »

I've been guilty of that before now and I apologise for that, I have never done any review writing before so its all a learning process for me and hopefully something that has got better over time and has become less about the films content but more about wether I enjoyed it, what works, what doesnt, does it set out what it aims to do and is it worth your time and money.
Horror fan and avid tea drinker, to discuss the merits of all of the Friday the 13th movies over a nice cup of Assam. Contributor to http://www.realreelscares.com
brad1000
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by brad1000 »

iomega wrote:Send a PM to Iomega to start with with a ample of writing
ok..thanks for that ... i will do
the house shot her !!!
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Sometimes ya need to do it... other times ya don't unless you're so uninspired that you need to fill in the dead space. :D
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
streetrw
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by streetrw »

Personally I try hard to avoid spoilers as much as possible, and on my own blog I flag that there are spoilers (even when there aren't). Sometimes it's difficult to seriously write about the film without giving something away - A Serbian Film is an example - but I usually take the view that you shouldn't give away anything that isn't in the first 20-30 minutes. (I'd also like trailers to only use footage from the first act of the movie rather than showing pretty much the whole damn film.)