Halloween All Nighter

If FF13 wasn't enough, there was always the All Nighter
lupogirl
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Re: Halloween All Nighter

Post by lupogirl »

Aha now the forum is up.

Got something I want to ask. As tickets have been sold as a mix of allocated and unallocated seats. What will happen with someone like me and few other people, with tickets with no seat numbers ?
"We Who Walk Here Walk Alone"
spikysaiz
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by spikysaiz »

unbelievably, we got tickets numbers 1 and 2 as went to the Vue at 5pm on day of sale. no queue. informed by desk that they were all unallocated. now find out online tix are allocated seating. So.......... where do we sit?
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by benj »

Same story here- got my tickets in person at the VUE and was told seating is unallocated and indeed my tickets have no seat numbers. And yet the online system let people select seats. What's the betting if I get there and plop down in a seat, someone with that seat number will turn up and demand their seat?

Would be good to know the official policy here- do those of us who bought in person have to give up our seats to those who booked online? Or will unallocated seats be marked somehow?
odishon
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by odishon »

Have been waiting for the return of the forum for this exact reason. After the 24hr wait to buy tickets online I was surprised to be asked to select my seat. I chose an aisle seat about half way back. The thing is I would quite like to sit in that seat but will I have a fight on my hands if an unallocated person is in it?

Slightly concerned this could make for a chaotic and unpleasant start to the evening...
The Soapmaker
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by The Soapmaker »

Aha! The forum returns at last!

The morning after buying my unallocated seats in person at the Vue, I saw they were being sold as allocated seating on the website - so I phoned up, bought allocated seats, then had to trek back down to the Vue again to get a refund on my original unallocated tickets. Anyone else do the same?

I'm concerned about this - do Vue even know how many unallocated tickets they sold? If they do, how did they decide which seats to mark as already allocated when online/phone booking finally went live?

You could just say turn up and first come first served, I suppose - but that would be unfair on those (the majority, presumably) who had to wait for online/phone booking and do now have allocated seats. I don't want to start my evening with a squabble over my seat.
PaulB
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by PaulB »

Hi, We made the trip from Oxford to London again last Friday night to sort out our unallocated seat tickets. We opted to go for a group of 5 seats near the back in the central block as there was an available aisle seat (one of our group is picky :x ). The Vue seem to have reserved seats around rows M and N for those will unallocated tickets. It seems it will be a first come, first served basis for exchanging these on the night.
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by benj »

PaulB wrote:Hi, We made the trip from Oxford to London again last Friday night to sort out our unallocated seat tickets. We opted to go for a group of 5 seats near the back in the central block as there was an available aisle seat (one of our group is picky :x ). The Vue seem to have reserved seats around rows M and N for those will unallocated tickets. It seems it will be a first come, first served basis for exchanging these on the night.
So, you can just go to Vue and ask them to change your unallocated tickets for ones with allocated seating?
PaulB
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by PaulB »

Yes. We had a few issues initially, but in the end the manager realised that they had the allocated tickets in an envelope, and swapped them over. :mrgreen:
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by benj »

PaulB wrote:Yes. We had a few issues initially, but in the end the manager realised that they had the allocated tickets in an envelope, and swapped them over. :mrgreen:
Cool- thanks, will head over there and have words with the manager too :)
lupogirl
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by lupogirl »

Thanks for info above. Really useful. Thankfully get this sorted out once and for all.
"We Who Walk Here Walk Alone"
stshaw
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by stshaw »

So after all my stressing I had no problems getting tickets in the end. Hooray! Looking forward to the event now and was hoping for something from Sitges as the surprise movie, but as the Vue website claims a world premiere I guess this won"t be the case. Anybody like to hazard a guess as to which film it will be?