Where Is Everyone Sitting?

London Frightfest 2013 has been and gone, this forum is available to post film reviews, chat, etc. from the festival.
Lou_Roll
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Where Is Everyone Sitting?

Post by Lou_Roll »

lupogirl wrote:Myself and my friends are sitting in M31,M27 to M21

Had to go two rows back then last year.

I am N29 so will be directly behind.
MI5 messed with my salad.
Twitter: Lou_Roll
satanslittlehelper
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by satanslittlehelper »

F35 and 36 for myself and the mrs. Same seats for the last 4 years now. They feel like a home away from home. :D
"If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath - would you be standing in the horror section?"
Lunny68
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Lunny68 »

Lou_Roll wrote:
Wolfshade wrote:N26

Interestingly enough the exact same seat I was in last year! This wasn't intentional, but just how it turned out.

Interesting; I am N29. I can throw things at you.
I'm M28, just behind you - I'll be chuckling to myself as you throw things at each other!!
satanslittlehelper
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Lunny68 wrote:
Lou_Roll wrote:
Wolfshade wrote:N26

Interestingly enough the exact same seat I was in last year! This wasn't intentional, but just how it turned out.

Interesting; I am N29. I can throw things at you.
I'm M28, just behind you - I'll be chuckling to myself as you throw things at each other!!
Or maybe, just in front - absorbing the shrapnel...
"If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath - would you be standing in the horror section?"
Lunny68
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Lunny68 »

Interesting; I am N29. I can throw things at you.[/quote]

I'm M28, just behind you - I'll be chuckling to myself as you throw things at each other!![/quote]

Or maybe, just in front - absorbing the shrapnel...[/quote]

Oh yes, silly me! Ill be sure to turn round and wave. I'll be the silly bloke turning round and waving.....
Lou_Roll
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Lou_Roll »

I will be nicking your minstrels. Ninja my arms through the seats.
I'll be the girl with ALL THE SWEETS.
MI5 messed with my salad.
Twitter: Lou_Roll
crystalake84
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by crystalake84 »

satanslittlehelper wrote:F35 and 36 for myself and the mrs. Same seats for the last 4 years now. They feel like a home away from home. :D
I was sat a couple of seats away from you last year, tried to get the same seats again but have ended up on the row in front, E39 AND 40. Tickets seemed to be going particularly fast this year!
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

K31 with my bro Greg in K30; could swap
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
thatcambridgebird
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by thatcambridgebird »

On Saturday we're M12 - 8, and I'll be the only girl from that group so we're easy to spot! Then on Sunday, we're a couple of rows in front - L16 - 12.

Do say hi and give us hints in the Quiz! I'll share my sweets with you! Only me and him indoors were there last year, and we didn't do horribly, but we were still pretty rubbish compared to some of our neighbours!
satanslittlehelper
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

crystalake84 wrote:
satanslittlehelper wrote:F35 and 36 for myself and the mrs. Same seats for the last 4 years now. They feel like a home away from home. :D
I was sat a couple of seats away from you last year, tried to get the same seats again but have ended up on the row in front, E39 AND 40. Tickets seemed to be going particularly fast this year!
I am glad you got some tickets! :D You'll still be close enough for a catch up between films...
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by benj »

Think I'm E35 (aisle seat?). Will try not to wobble my head around too much. You'll also be glad to hear I'm not a big jumper :D
Wiltaim
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Wiltaim »

Atari wrote:Well I'm K22 so looks like we're neighbours
Great, see you there. It'll be good to put a face to the name
Twitter: @Rowdoc
Letterboxd: Rowdoc
Entropia Universe : Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
satanslittlehelper
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

benj wrote:
Think I'm E35 (aisle seat?). Will try not to wobble my head around too much. You'll also be glad to hear I'm not a big jumper :D
As long as you're not wearing a top hat! :D Will say hello on the Thursday...and we will be keeping an eye out for any jumping :o .
crystalake84
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by crystalake84 »

satanslittlehelper wrote:
crystalake84 wrote:
I am glad you got some tickets! :D You'll still be close enough for a catch up between films...
Yeah still in the vicinity :) The line-up is looking good, these two months can't go quickly enough!
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by benj »

satanslittlehelper wrote:
benj wrote:
As long as you're not wearing a top hat! :D Will say hello on the Thursday...and we will be keeping an eye out for any jumping :o .
Don't worry- I won't be wearing a hat: I can't find any that fit over my massive afro ;)