Going it Alone

London Frightfest 2013 has been and gone, this forum is available to post film reviews, chat, etc. from the festival.
LondonHorrorSociety
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: Going it Alone

Post by LondonHorrorSociety »

bounce08 wrote:Also about to commence this 5-day quest alone! Happy to enjoy a beer or two with an FF-ers!
Seems i'll likely be there too late on Thursday to enjoy the pre drinks :( if you see a guy looking lost with a brown bag and a black T shirt on, give us a wave :D
Lou_Roll
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Lou_Roll »

LondonHorrorSociety wrote:
bounce08 wrote:Also about to commence this 5-day quest alone! Happy to enjoy a beer or two with an FF-ers!
Seems i'll likely be there too late on Thursday to enjoy the pre drinks :( if you see a guy looking lost with a brown bag and a black T shirt on, give us a wave :D

I will be sitting in seat N29 (check out the where is everyone sitting thread if you haven't already.) Feel free to come say hello if you are feeling a bit bewildered!
MI5 messed with my salad.
Twitter: Lou_Roll
LondonHorrorSociety
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Lou_Roll wrote:

I will be sitting in seat N29 (check out the where is everyone sitting thread if you haven't already.) Feel free to come say hello if you are feeling a bit bewildered!
Alright cool! I'm in EE45 - so the same offer is open to you too!
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

Ah, you're right behind me, I think! Hope my massive neon glow-in-the-dark mohawk, scant regard for personal hygiene and my being constantly drunk and noisy doesn't distract you! ;)
Twitter: @ArghZombies
LondonHorrorSociety
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

ArghZombies wrote:
Ah, you're right behind me, I think! Hope my massive neon glow-in-the-dark mohawk, scant regard for personal hygiene and my being constantly drunk and noisy doesn't distract you! ;)
F**k no! I'll be too busy worshipping said mohawk ;)