Individual tickets

Taking place over the Bank Holiday weekend, 21st - 25th August 2014
Paul1968
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Individual tickets

Post by Paul1968 »

hello! i have a question. i am planning on buying quite a few individual tickets when they go on sale this saturday - some on the main screens and some discovery. when FF was at the empire i just used to pop into the cinema and use their advance purchase ticket machine there which was great as you could pick which seats you wanted etc.

will i be able to do this at vue? i know they have machines there; will i be able to purchase individual tickets from their machines, and if so, what time are they on sale from? I know there have been issues with tickets at vue so wanted to check i could do this before I head down.

thanks

You will be able to buy tickets from the cinema, not sure about the ticket machines though, but I will find out before Saturday. Tickets will be available from the time the cinema opens on the 19th, which is around 11am.

Some further news. Tickets will be available for 12.01 am on the 19th via the call centre and online. The Vue West End opens an 10.50 am on the 19th, so if you want to go there you can and get tickets in person. There is a 10 ticket limit per transaction. Get the tickets at any of the cash desks.
STun
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Re: Individual tickets

Post by STun »

12:01 pm or am? On the 19th
Ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?
slanzer
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by slanzer »

As in, one minute past midnight tonight?

That's what it says. 12.01 am!
djwoody
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by djwoody »

Surprise, surprise - the majority of the single tickets have gone. What a ball ache
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

No they haven't Sorry to report more Ticketing issues. If you have Crome on your computer, the online is working, but not in other browsers at the moment. Otherwise call the Call centre or go to the cinema. I will keep everyone upto date with this tiresome issue.

Ian
Paul1968
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Paul1968 »

one moment it says wolf creek isn't available then 2 minutes later it is. then it suddenly isn't again.

i just tried to buy tickets to green inferno - when it came to the page where your bank authorizes the transaction it froze. so i had to cancel it - yet the seats i booked have gone. they were holding them whilst i made my purchase; they havent taken money off my card yet they are saying the seats have gone.
STun
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by STun »

Just give it about ten mins and try again. Should work.

I've been using my ipad with no problems. Got a lot of single tickets - honeymoon, babadook, starry eyes, the canal with no problems.

Seems they released more tickets this morning compared to last night.

Good luck everyone
Ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

There are still issues with the online booking. If you are still having issues use the call centre. Call 08712 240 240. When prompted say Vue West End. You will then be asked if you are looking for FrightFest tickets. Follow the instructions and you will be put through to an operator who can help you. Just did this myself and bought a ticket. Worked perfectly. Also, if you can go to the cinema tickets are available there.
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

Don't try and buy more than £300 worth of tickets. :p
zoltan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by zoltan »

Are some of the films completely sold out ?
zoltan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by zoltan »

VHS Viral is not listed so you cannot buy individual tickets and some of the others I was interested in say coming soon ??