Getting to know you...

Get to know the forumites, come and say Hello. Chat music, books, tv or games.
Lou_Roll
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Getting to know you...

Post by Lou_Roll »

Hello, I have arrived. Isn't that exciting?

I actually work in Comedy, but I am a hardcore horror-ite and have been for many years. I'm also female and not remotely gothy so as a refreshing change I break the stereotype of a female horror fan. It's girly dresses, makeup and jewellery all the way for me.

I went to Frightfest for a couple of days last year (couldn't do more due to a live show I was working on.) However, this year I shall be there for the full 5 days, hopefully.

This year I'm going alone, so prepare the violins.

Also, What is this meant to be? ---> :|
MI5 messed with my salad.
Twitter: Lou_Roll
xBIGJOEx
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by xBIGJOEx »

Welcome aboard Lou, you will have a blast wether your a goth, a norm, all alone or in a group.
I went last year by myself and got chatting with loads of nice folk around me.
The crowd at FF is fairly diverse in my experience its nice to see so many different people all getting together who share a love of all things horror.
You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders, who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese.
Maniacal
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Maniacal »

Me, my fat face and Liam nerding it up in the queue. We should be together really, it's seems like fate.

Twitter: _grimgringhost
Facebook: Maniacal2011
Phoenixflame
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Phoenixflame »

Hey, just thought I'd pop in and post :) Have been to FF before, but never got around to registering on the forums :oops: We got festival passes for the first time, woo-hoo! Really looking forward to it, end of August can't come soon enough :mrgreen:
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Maniacal wrote:Image

Me, my fat face and Liam nerding it up in the queue. We should be together really, it's seems like fate.
I shall cuddle you till your ass explodes with delight :)

YAY!!!
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
TheThinMan
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by TheThinMan »

Maniacal wrote:Image

That is a brilliant T-shirt you have on, Mr Maniacal, if you don't mind me saying.

This will be my first trip to Frightfest. Wanted to go many times but this is the first year I am commitment free.
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

someone please tell me how to put a picture in a post, I'm ever so slightly blonde today and can't remember how to do it
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
Maniacal
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Maniacal »

click the "Img" button above this post and enter the image URL between the two.

For example:

[img]imageurl[/img]

plushroom
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by plushroom »

Hello! New here though have been lurking a couple of weeks waiting for my account to be activated...so I've been stalking you all! :D

I'm Stacey, will be at frightfest for the Friday only this year - but that's okay because that happens to be my 25th birthday and spending it watching horror movies sounds perfect! (can't wait to see Tucker & Dale on a proper screen, brilliant film that I've watched a few times already :) )

Uhh, don't actually know what else to put so I'll go find a photo to post so you know who I am and can run away when you see me :)

Obviously I'm the pink haired girl in the photo - not Doug!
Kris
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Kris »

Hi to all the new people and the best thing I can say is look around you when you get to FF and chat to your neighbours, this is such a friendly place to come to and the films is only part of it, the people and the atmsophere make it what it is
Horror fan and avid tea drinker, to discuss the merits of all of the Friday the 13th movies over a nice cup of Assam. Contributor to http://www.realreelscares.com
Maniacal
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Maniacal »

Aww thumbs up fwend! Thanks to Liam for the picture.

jam76
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by jam76 »

Hey Im Jamie and attended my first full FF in Glasgow over Friday and Saturday . I have been to previous shows like American Mary a couple of years ago .
Totally great atmosphere everyone was so friendly,met some cool people and seen great movies over the two days.
Already looking forward to next year but got my eyes on London FF hopefully . Being a student im hoping i can get the money together ,fingers crossed.
KamBIM
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by KamBIM »

Hello, im Kamil, im from Poland and im new in London. My english is poor but im learn of it ;-)
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

Welcome KamBIM

Forum is quiet this time of year. Get busy just after Glasgow fest and very busy from July till Sept.

Keep checking in.

May see you in August.
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
hitor87
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by hitor87 »

Hey, Kamil. Welcome. And oh, you'll get used to it. Just like we did when we were kids. ;)