discovery tickets

Taking place over the Bank Holiday weekend, August 27th - 31st 2015
danthsmith
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

discovery tickets

Post by danthsmith »

People who book these should go to them. A lot of showings were full for pass holders without people actually taking up the tickets and going to watch the film. They were probably just hedging their bets. Next year i suggest that that your main screen seat becomes available you book a discovery seat. Thats surely not too hard to arrange
jonbly
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Re: discovery tickets

Post by jonbly »

That's what I was afraid of... that some people would be dicks about it and just book every Discovery ticket they could, knowing that they could just swap back to the other screen.

Be interesting to know how many empty seats there are in the front five rows for Howl... noting that some pass-holders having been buying tickets for this one.

Seems crazy to me that the FF guys aren't taking advantage of the pre-sale of Discovery tickets this year to resell the main screen tickets and make some money.
scarebear
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: discovery tickets

Post by scarebear »

I watched howl (which was bloody marvellous by the way) and I had to pay for my seat although I had a day pass today. I sat towards the back but I did not see many free seats towards the front.

Got to chat to rosie day though as she was sitting directly in front of me! Every cloud eh?