FrightFest 2016 lineup announced

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2016
bacchus
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

FrightFest 2016 lineup announced

Post by bacchus »

Very happy that THE WOODS and 31 are included, but very disappointed that DON'T BREATHE isn't in the lineup which I thought would be nailed on. Overall, I'm 50/50 on the lineup, quite a few hyped up films from various other festivals that would suit FrightFest perfectly aren't included that I was really hoping for. Hopefully there are a few hidden gems in there.

But I like the sound of:

THE UNKINDNESS OF RAVENS
THE CHAMBER
MERCY
ABATTOIR
MONOLITH
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: FrightFest 2016 lineup announced

Post by ArghZombies »

I'll be doing a one-day ticket this year. Just trying to decide which day to go for.

Currently thinking of the Saturday just because of THE WOODS, but I think I need to research the other films. I don't want to end up going along to the day that has all the 'We'll allow you to show {good film} provided you also take {token crap movies} too' day.

Anyone see any particularly strong day standing out?
Twitter: @ArghZombies
bacchus
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by bacchus »

ArghZombies wrote:I'll be doing a one-day ticket this year. Just trying to decide which day to go for.

Currently thinking of the Saturday just because of THE WOODS, but I think I need to research the other films. I don't want to end up going along to the day that has all the 'We'll allow you to show {good film} provided you also take {token crap movies} too' day.

Anyone see any particularly strong day standing out?
Think I'm with you on that one, was going for a full weekend pass but think I'm just going to go for 2-3 days now. Saturday is a definite with THE WOODS. Sunday has 31. And Monday has a couple of smaller films I want to see like MONOLITH. Probably going to go for day passes Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

In hindsight, pretty disappointed with the bigger film selections. Was really hoping for films like DON'T BREATHE, THE WAITING, CARNAGE PARK, I AM NOT A SERIAL KILLER, DETOUR and numerous other hyped up films from Sundance, Cannes etc.
jonbly
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by jonbly »

Do we have screens & times somewhere?

Probably going to have to miss a few early/late showings this year because of the location change... need info to work out which screen to pick.
AndyJWS
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by AndyJWS »

"There is no Good, there is no Evil... There is only flesh..."
jonbly
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by jonbly »

Ta
mariosc
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by mariosc »

Created a spreadsheet for this year's schedule if anyone is interested. You can download it here:

http://tinyurl.com/z7tm9q4
scoutthehorizon
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by scoutthehorizon »

Hi all,

I've put together a handy clashfinder page to help people work out their clashes & choose which of the main screens is best for them to fit in with Discovery Screen choices, and pick their absolutely ideal festival.

It's fully customizable and allows up to 4 different schedules to be created per computer (with each having their own colour, so you can compare). You can then print out your ideal schedule.

I'll update it with more accurate film lengths as soon as possible, and continue adding events and information when we hear about it.

Hope it helps.

http://clashfinder.com/s/horrorchannelfrightfest2016/
mytwocentsfilm.wordpress.com

Twitter @scoutthehorizon
scarebear
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by scarebear »

Interesting Line up.

Im gonna go for a Monday Day pass, and buy some single tickets when they come out on the 23rd July.

Looking forward to

MONOLITH
DIRECTORS CUT
CELL
JOHNNY FRANK GARRETTS LAST WORD
and of course THE WOODS.