Buying disco tickets

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2017
Kris
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Buying disco tickets

Post by Kris »

Hi

As I missed last year's gathering can I ask how I get disco tickets. I've already got a pass so when it gets to Saturday lunchtime are they made available on the same site as my ticket is located?
Horror fan and avid tea drinker, to discuss the merits of all of the Friday the 13th movies over a nice cup of Assam. Contributor to http://www.realreelscares.com
ChrisReynolds
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Re: Buying disco tickets

Post by ChrisReynolds »

We're using the same ticketing site as last year, so if it's the same again here's last year's thread on how buying discovery tickets works:

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=7127

I remember it being quite a slow process with all the demand and the more in-demand films sell out quickly so I'd advise prioritising the ones you want most (especially as there are less seats for some films than last year).
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

Kris and everyone. I'm just in the process of putting together an email that will explain the process. This will be going out on Friday.

Just one thing to note though, if you've bought more than one pass, each ticket really needs to be registered to the person who will actually be using it. I can see from the ticketing system that quite a few email addresses still have multiple passes allocated to them.
TheDukeAbides
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by TheDukeAbides »

As I'm sure might be explained in the email, it'll be the code under the QR code that will be used to identify pass holders, given that I was one who bought multiple passes for the people I consider friends (but still view with suspicion)?
WraithApe
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by WraithApe »

I didn't receive any email yesterday. Can you confirm what time the tickets will be on sale from today - is it noon?
Alex Kidd
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Alex Kidd »

Tickets will be available to book from 12 noon today for pass holders, here's the email that went out yesterday:

"Dear FrightFesters,

Not long now until FrightFest kicks off. It seems to come round faster every year.

It is almost time for the release of this year's Discovery Screen tickets that your passes allow access to. These tickets will go live at noon on Saturday 19 August.

It's pretty much the same process as last year with a couple of revisions. Please make sure that you read through this email and I hope you get the tickets that you want.

Ian Rattray.

1 - Go to https://frightfest.nutickets.com/events/

2 – Choose the discovery screen that the film you wish tickets for is playing in.

3 – Choose your film. When the screen opens you will see two choices. Single ticket and single ticket – pass holders only. Click the box at the right-hand side of the panel single ticket – pass holders only and the number 1 will appear. Note you are only allowed one ticket. Press BUY NOW.

4 - You will be prompted to enter your email address and password. Do so and click log in. Check the email address that you wish your ticket sent to and click continue.

5 - Follow the prompts and repeat for each film you wish to see. You will only need to log in this first time and remember to log out once done."
WraithApe
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by WraithApe »

Cool, thanks for that!
Sue77
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Sue77 »

Thank you. I didn't receive an email with this information either.