Discovery/first blood tks

The place to discuss FrightFest 2018 - Dates this year are 23 - 27th August.
husky1
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Discovery/first blood tks

Post by husky1 »

Hi just a quick one wew got our paases no problem but it says the disco tkts are available seven days before, thats a thursday, is that right, its usually a sat.
Helen@FrightFest
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: Discovery/first blood tks

Post by Helen@FrightFest »

husky1 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:59 pm Hi just a quick one wew got our paases no problem but it says the disco tkts are available seven days before, thats a thursday, is that right, its usually a sat.
Thanks for pointing this out. Discovery tickets for passholders will be available Saturday 18th August.
FranksWildYears
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by FranksWildYears »

I know they are usually but will the Discovery tickets be OK on phones? I won't be near a printer that soon before it starts.
zoot69uk2001
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by zoot69uk2001 »

Does anyone know the process to get discovery tickets if you have the festival pass this year, i remember the process last year to be a little fraught. Do you log into your account then click on the ticket sales...
scarebear
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by scarebear »

Not sure. Havent recieved any email yet.
TheDukeAbides
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by TheDukeAbides »

zoot69uk2001 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:20 am Does anyone know the process to get discovery tickets if you have the festival pass this year, i remember the process last year to be a little fraught. Do you log into your account then click on the ticket sales...

That is the way I'm doing it. Log in, go to ticket sales and buy in the order you think they are most likely to go quickest. The website should remember you have a festival pass and are entitled to free Discovery tickets.

Though some always end up disappointed.
Lunny68
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Lunny68 »

I received an email in my spam at 16:45 with a button to get further info on how to book Discovery tickets. However, try as I might, I cannot un-spam it in order to access the link.

Anyone else???

Update:

Now just got another email, confirming the previously suggested method of logging in and selecting tickets .

Phew!!
Keywolf
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Keywolf »

I bought 2 day passes for myself and a friend, and we're very keen to see a movie in one of the Discovery screens. If tickets are limited to 1 per person, how can I make sure we both get a ticket? Or does the limit just mean you have to book them one at a time? Any help gratefully received!
TheDukeAbides
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by TheDukeAbides »

Keywolf wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:14 pm I bought 2 day passes for myself and a friend, and we're very keen to see a movie in one of the Discovery screens. If tickets are limited to 1 per person, how can I make sure we both get a ticket? Or does the limit just mean you have to book them one at a time? Any help gratefully received!
This is the confusing part as I'm in the same position (with full weekend pass) and I can't remember how I did it last year. If memory recalls myself and my friend weren't sat next to each other in any of the discovery screen showings that we both went for, so that would suggest I had to get them separately but using the same account (the website knowing I bought 2 passes). I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Some people can be quite amenable and swap seats so friends can sit next to each other, it doesn't ever not hurt to talk just before the film starts if seats together have not been possible.
Helen@FrightFest
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Helen@FrightFest »

Keywolf wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:14 pm I bought 2 day passes for myself and a friend, and we're very keen to see a movie in one of the Discovery screens. If tickets are limited to 1 per person, how can I make sure we both get a ticket? Or does the limit just mean you have to book them one at a time? Any help gratefully received!
Transfer your friends day pass to their email, then tomorrow you both log in to Nutickets and each request a ticket for each discovery film you wish to see.
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

How to get your Discovery Screen tickets

Post by iomega »

We will be releasing the Discovery Screen tickets for FrightFest 2018 pass holders today at Noon after which pass holders will be able to book seats. Good luck in getting yours and remember they are first come first served. If you don't get your first choice, try something else. There is a treasure trove of gems to be discovered in our discovery strand.

This is how you do it…..

1 - Go to https://frightfest.nutickets.com/events/

2 – Choose the discovery screen that the film you wish tickets for is playing in.

3 – Choose your film. When the screen opens, you will see two choices. Single ticket and single ticket – pass holders only. Click the box at the right-hand side of the panel single ticket – pass holders only and the number 1 will appear. Note you are only allowed one ticket. Press BUY NOW.

4 - You will be prompted to enter your email address and password. Do so and click log in. Check the email address that you wish your ticket sent to and click continue.

5 - Follow the prompts and repeat for each film you want to see. You will only need to log in this first time and remember to log out once done."
husky1
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by husky1 »

Cn you confirm if the seats are numbered seats as last year or are they a ticketthat allows you to sit in an area reserved for pass holders thanks
husky1
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by husky1 »

Just had conformation its numbered seats
Keywolf
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Keywolf »

Ah OK, thanks everybody! This could be tricky to co-ordinate...
cineBAKA
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by cineBAKA »

So nervous. There don't appear to be a lot left for the films I want to check out. Praying the ticketing system has enough bandwidth this year. I recall it being a little frustrating last year, clicking dots that never registered. Good luck everyone.