Tickets bought - share later - how to share?

The place to discuss FrightFest 2018 - Dates this year are 23 - 27th August.
Alex J
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Re: Tickets bought - share later - how to share?

Post by Alex J »

Thanks for reply - the only problem is that I don't have "transfer ticket" as an option / button / link :(

I think perhaps there is some sort of error or maybe I didn't select the right options when buying.....
No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
FranksWildYears
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by FranksWildYears »

Alex J wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:15 pm Thanks for reply - the only problem is that I don't have "transfer ticket" as an option / button / link :(

I think perhaps there is some sort of error or maybe I didn't select the right options when buying.....
Unless I'm missing some security feature (which is more than possible because I've only ever bought one pass).

1: Download all tickets to your phone.
2: Screenshot the ones which aren't yours (and don't get them mixed up).
3: Text the screenshots to your other ticket holders.
4: Job done.

If doing via email, as above but with a computer :)
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

FranksWildYears wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:34 pm
Alex J wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:15 pm Thanks for reply - the only problem is that I don't have "transfer ticket" as an option / button / link :(

Unless I'm missing some security feature (which is more than possible because I've only ever bought one pass).

1: Download all tickets to your phone.
2: Screenshot the ones which aren't yours (and don't get them mixed up).
3: Text the screenshots to your other ticket holders.
4: Job done.

If doing via email, as above but with a computer :)
If only one person is the owner then that might make it difficult to assign discovery screen tickets. I guess only that one person will have the ability to book those tickets so will have to do all the booking themselves. Unless you share your login details with eachother? Which might not even work either.
Twitter: @ArghZombies
Alex J
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by Alex J »

Thank you for everyone's input - Helen has kindly sorted me out now, so thank you Helen.

Hopefully no-one else is having the same problem!
No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
Krums Law
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Krums Law »

I am having the same problme - I don't have a TRANSFER TICKET option in My account or anywhere...

I need to transfer my festival pass to someone who is buying it from me - how do I do that? Thanks in advance.
GregLamentConfigPod
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by GregLamentConfigPod »

I have the same issue.

I’ve noticed that, when I buy tickets using Safari on my Mac, it doesn’t let me assign tickets to another person during the payment process, but on my phone and Firefox it does...

I’m just going to print mine out and hope common sense prevails when I get my passes - though, obviously, I’d appreciate anyone letting me know had any problems in the past.
GregLamentConfigPod
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by GregLamentConfigPod »

FYI to anyone who's had this problem: I contacted frightfest@mac.com and Ian allocated my mate's ticket for them.

Just let them know the name and email address the ticket should be allocated to and they'll do the same for you.

Thanks Ian <thumbs up>
deathfromabrum
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by deathfromabrum »

Hi

Slightly different problem (hopefully someone can give an answer or help)

I bought 2 Monday day passes and I’ve transferred one to a friend who will be attending

However they have not received the pass via email (junk/spam folder has been checked) and more alarmingly, I’ve had a email update to say the ticket has been cancelled and no longer valid for this event (yet in my ticket account the transferred ticket has apparently transferred and the correct email where it should of been emailed to has been shown

I’ve emailed frightfest@mac.com but still not had a reply

Bit worried now :s