Guests

The place to discuss FrightFest 2018 - Dates this year are 23 - 27th August.
gazadams
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Guests

Post by gazadams »

Anyone know what guests we might expect to attend this year ? Would love for Sam Elliott but very doubtful
ChrisReynolds
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Re: Guests

Post by ChrisReynolds »

gazadams wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:55 pm Anyone know what guests we might expect to attend this year ? Would love for Sam Elliott but very doubtful
Nothing official, but Barbara Crampton has tweeted that she'll be there for the whole week, which is probably necessary as she's one of the mentors for the New Blood initiative. As is Jenn Wexler, director of the opening film, so she'll almost certainly have to be there as well. I think Tim van Dammen, director of Mega Time Squad, was suggesting on Twitter that he would be attending too. And Jeremy Dyson and Andy Nyman have to be around to do the commentary on Ghost Stories.
IndianaM
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by IndianaM »

I've been speaking with Brea Grant, (Deadnight) she's trying to get across for it.
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

Fingers crossed.
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

Guests have been announced: https://www.entertainment-focus.com/fil ... lms-added/

Bizarrely, Aidan Turner from POLDARK is there?! Dude is gonna get mobbed!

Also, says we're getting a 4K restoration of HALLOWEEN too? Did I miss that announcement?
Twitter: @ArghZombies