I'll Take Your Dead
Halloween Party
Criminal Audition
Driven
Stairs
Bloodline
the Serial Killer Guide thing

Missed out:
Dachra (which was the main one I wanted to see, and I can't decide whether to get up anyway and do the morning stair-queue)
Furies
Stalked

Twenty seven minutes to get the first one which on past form I should really have anticipated, and now realise I should have spent on Dachra instead. Dickhead.
WraithApe
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: 2019 Discovery Screens

Post by WraithApe »

Oof. That was almost as much fun as the main event :eek:
JimmyTheZeke
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by JimmyTheZeke »

For anyone who booked for the Dario Argento Interview/Signing event, the autobiography is not on general release until September. However the FAB Press website shows that there will be copies (Collectors Edition) of the book available for cash purchase at FrightFest 2019.

https://www.fabpress.com/fear-the-autob ... gento.html
MrsE
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by MrsE »

38 minutes for the first ticket then the rest just zipped through. I bought tickets for Dario Argento and Dachra when they went on sale as I didnt want to miss out either of those.
Otherwise I am seeing: Here comes Hell; Rock Paper Scissors; Sonata; Impossible Crimes; Witches in the Woods and The Wretched.
cineBAKA
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by cineBAKA »

It's so hard isn't it. Seeing some people's Disco picks has me wishing I'd gone for that, but so many of them are on the Sunday, which is from start to finish essential viewing in the main screen to me. Hopefully a lot of what I'm interested in will make it out there, on BR/DVD or digital. There's a startling amount of films from past years I can't find, and it's always a worry that something I miss could end up being forever. It must be so hard for them to schedule this stuff.

I assume two of the biggies I wanted to see on Sunday (Dark Light and Witches In The Woods) will make it out there.
MrsE
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by MrsE »

cineBAKA wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:15 pm It's so hard isn't it. Seeing some people's Disco picks has me wishing I'd gone for that, but so many of them are on the Sunday, which is from start to finish essential viewing in the main screen to me. Hopefully a lot of what I'm interested in will make it out there, on BR/DVD or digital. There's a startling amount of films from past years I can't find, and it's always a worry that something I miss could end up being forever. It must be so hard for them to schedule this stuff.

I assume two of the biggies I wanted to see on Sunday (Dark Light and Witches In The Woods) will make it out there.
If you have Amazon Prime there is a Frighfest Presents strand on there with some of last year's films which may have something you missed.
cineBAKA
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by cineBAKA »

MrsE wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:14 pm If you have Amazon Prime there is a Frighfest Presents strand on there with some of last year's films which may have something you missed.
I do! I was aware, but actually hadn't checked for a while, so thanks :D. I've caught some random things thanks to Prime, the likes of The Laplace's Demon, thanks to someone mentioning it on Twitter.
Whiptail
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Whiptail »

There wasn't anything in the discovery screens I wanted to see this year, but a fair few in the Prince Charles. As I'm working the night shift today, I decided to buy all my tickets prior to the scramble for tickets so I could sleep all morning. So....got all my tickets :lol:

I'm seeing 10 films in the Prince Charles this year.