2022 Ticket prices

Post by iomega »

Ticket prices for 2022

Full Festival Pass £200
Thursday Day Pass £37
Friday/Saturday Day Pass £65
Sunday/Monday Day Pass £55
Single tickets £14.50

London's Leicester Square between the 25th and 29th of August. The 2022 lineup will be announced on 14th, with full festival and day passes available from noon on 16th July. Individual tickets for the films will follow at noon on 23rd July.
FranksWildYears
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: 2022 Ticket prices

Post by FranksWildYears »

Thanks Ian - pass all sorted as of yesterday.

Do we have a date/time for the Discovery Screen tickets this year? I made such a mess of it last year by not checking and doublechecking I'd like to get it in the diary.
MrsE
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by MrsE »

FranksWildYears wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:32 pm Thanks Ian - pass all sorted as of yesterday.

Do we have a date/time for the Discovery Screen tickets this year? I made such a mess of it last year by not checking and doublechecking I'd like to get it in the diary.
I'd also like to know, I dont have Twitter so it would be good to know in advance.
Alex J
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by Alex J »

I believe the details are being announced at a later date
No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
StephenF
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by StephenF »

FranksWildYears wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:32 pm Thanks Ian - pass all sorted as of yesterday.

Hi Mrs E, FWY - re. Disco tickets. You may have seen this already...

'Festival pass holders are entitled to free tickets to films in our Discovery Screen films on a first come, first served basis. This year these will be allocated on August 20 through our online ticketing system. Pass holders will get an email a few days before the 20th with details on how this works. Please remember these seats are limited, and pass holders may not get to see the film of their choice. With nearly 80 films playing at the festival, you can only physically watch 25, so there are plenty of options. If you don't get a ticket for one film, you'll get a ticket for another. Finally, any unsold seats are given to pass holders free through a queueing system just before any discovery films start.'

https://www.frightfest.co.uk/tickets.html?
MrsE
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by MrsE »

StephenF wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:44 pm

Hi Mrs E, FWY - re. Disco tickets. You may have seen this already...

'Festival pass holders are entitled to free tickets to films in our Discovery Screen films on a first come, first served basis. This year these will be allocated on August 20 through our online ticketing system. Pass holders will get an email a few days before the 20th with details on how this works. Please remember these seats are limited, and pass holders may not get to see the film of their choice. With nearly 80 films playing at the festival, you can only physically watch 25, so there are plenty of options. If you don't get a ticket for one film, you'll get a ticket for another. Finally, any unsold seats are given to pass holders free through a queueing system just before any discovery films start.'

https://www.frightfest.co.uk/tickets.html?
Thank you. The Discovery screen offerings are looking very good this year, I'm hoping to get tickets for at least some of them