2023 guests

Everything you need to know about the Frightfest and our 2023 FrightFest events
gazadams
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

2023 guests

Post by gazadams »

Hi, was wondering when the guest list will be up and available ?
Paxton
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Re: 2023 guests

Post by Paxton »

I’ve got the same question. Seems to me the guests are usually posted a lot earlier than this?
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

I assume the current SAG-AFTRA strikes means that the guestlist will be much thinner this year.
Twitter: @ArghZombies
Paxton
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Paxton »

Good point. Still, would have been nice to have been told something. The whole festival feels a little different this year, and not in a good way. The cutting down of weekend passes, the thing with the goodie bags released today, and the absence of any announcement over guests.

Hoping it’s alright on the night, but all looks like cost-cutting to me
Whiptail
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Whiptail »

I know the main reason we dont have the Charles this year is due to them asking for too much for us to hire the venue. Money is tight everywhere and im sure all large events are doing what they can to cut costs.

But the FF boys have always been clear and open with whats happening to FF, so im sure if the guest shortage or goodie bag problem was all due to money, they would say so. I think its just a bunch of unfortunate co-incidences.

Hopefully it will be just as good as always though!
husky1
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by husky1 »

I tend to agree about coincidences although there have been a lot this year, the cinema had said we had the whole building to ourselves, so not sure about storage issues but I may have misunderstood.

i am sure the boys are doing their best with what they have to work with. Next year is the 25th so there is bound to be something special