Do you subscribe to the Worlds Only Zombie Newspaper?

Chat here about anything horror related. Be it movies, news, remakes or events.
Zombie Ed
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Zombie Ed »

Just when you think there is no more gore…

Our latest shambling, undead edition is here with 24 pages of zombie insanity, from halloween events, zombiewalks, film releases and information about the UK Festival of Zombie Culture.

Once ready, the Zombie Times is sent out to our 13,000 subscribers every couple of months and is always full to the brim with zombie news from across the genres broad spectrum, from low budget indie features that want you to appear in them, to big name game, film and book releases.

The Zombie Times E-Zine has been sent out now for 7 years, from its humble beginnings as the Terror4fun newsletter, whose first 2-page issue was sent out just 48 people, two times a year, to the current monster that we send out… After 7 years of attending zombie-walks, conventions, make up demos and horror events and getting people to sign up at each of them, our number of subscribers has kept growing ever since.

We also want to hear from you if you are organising any zombie events, making a zombie film or have any make up tips for wanna-be zommers… Anything at all, we would love to hear from you… The Zombie Times has always had one thing that is associated with it and we have always stuck to and that is we have NEVER shared email addresses with anyone else, so you can subscribe in full confidence…

So if you want to receive the Zombie Times, 6 times a year, the just email ed@terror4fun.com with the subject ‘I EAT FLESH’ and you will start to receive it.

Thanks for listening and…

Keep on rotting in the Free World…

Zombie Ed and The Terror4fun Crew
http://www.terror4fun.com

“The Zombie Times is simply THE best regular newsletter on every possible thing happening in the world of zombies... Simply Unmissable !!!”
Warren Speed, Director of ‘Zombie Women of Satan.’

"The Zombie Times will spread the word quicker than a zombie outbreak"
Thomas Newman, Director of ‘Bong of the Dead.’

"The Zombie Times is a must for any Zombie fan!"
David J. Francis, Director of Zombie Night, Zombie Night II and Reel Zombies.
Next Event: Day of the Undead. November 17th, 2012!

Home of 'The Zombie Times' E-zine. Join 13,000 subscribers, email ed@terror4fun.com with the subject 'I EAT FLESH'

Twitter: @ZombieEdUk
Facebook: Terror4fun: UK Zombie Events
DemonChickxx
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: Do you subscribe to the Worlds Only Zombie Newspaper?

Post by DemonChickxx »

No I don't x

Is it a dead good read?

Sorry I couldn't resist!!
DemonChickxx
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: Do you subscribe to the Worlds Only Zombie Newspaper?

Post by DemonChickxx »

Sorry I didn't mean to upset anyone, hope I haven't x