Where are you sitting?

The movies of 2010 still live
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Where are you sitting?

Post by ArghZombies »

**suzy** wrote:It's a shame they don't do special seats for tall people so they have extra leg room to make it more comfortable
Tall people being uncomfortable is there penance for being so tall and blocking the view for us normal people!
Twitter: @ArghZombies
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

LOL
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
The Davies
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by The Davies »

kimblebee wrote:The front rows (of both floor and tiered section) have a lot of leg room - I'm 6' tall (female), so find it quite difficult in seats with no legroom whatsoever...
Don't cry, it's such a waste of good suffering
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

Just the front rows?? That must be a pain coz if you are right down the front, you must get really bad neck and back problems while watching the films.
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
The Davies
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by The Davies »

Oops screwed up my reply there.
Aisle seats are good if you tall too, you can stretch out when you need to(which is why I got one). Leg room is a pain in the arse issue if you tall, coaches and planes are hell.
Don't cry, it's such a waste of good suffering
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

My best mate that's coming with me is over 6" so we've booked an aisle seat as well as she has problems but they should think about giving a little extra leg room on the seats, I'm a shortie and I sometimes find I don't have much room.
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
world_of_skin
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by world_of_skin »

D15 and D16, if anybody's nearby?

Didn't go for an aisle seat because I'm tall (far from it!!) - got one so I can run back and forth to do injections and bloodtests and the like. I tried to do them in my seat for the first time last year but it didn't exactly go to plan! It really sucks having to queue up at the toilets for ages to do those sort of things but it's entirely my own fault - I find it difficult to do it in front of people. Really didn't help that when I did actually inject myself in my seat last year, I looked up and immediately met another pair of eyes a few seats away! They then pretended they weren't looking, but I saw them (if you're here, hello!)! Shame I didn't hit a vein and get to put on a bit of a show.. :lol:
"But what if one of you is the monster?"
"Monster? We're *British*, you know..."
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

One of my friends injected in front of me once with one of those pens but didn't tell me so it shocked me coz I didn't know what he was doing. I was fine the second time he did it lol
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
mike108
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by mike108 »

world_of_skin wrote:D15 and D16, if anybody's nearby?

Didn't go for an aisle seat because I'm tall (far from it!!) - got one so I can run back and forth to do injections and bloodtests and the like. I tried to do them in my seat for the first time last year but it didn't exactly go to plan! It really sucks having to queue up at the toilets for ages to do those sort of things but it's entirely my own fault - I find it difficult to do it in front of people. Really didn't help that when I did actually inject myself in my seat last year, I looked up and immediately met another pair of eyes a few seats away! They then pretended they weren't looking, but I saw them (if you're here, hello!)! Shame I didn't hit a vein and get to put on a bit of a show.. :lol:
i'm in f14, just behind you *waves*
world_of_skin
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by world_of_skin »

mike108 wrote: i'm in f14, just behind you *waves*
Hello, nearly-neighbour :D
Pukka
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Pukka »

^ I'm only a couple away from you on that row :) How do you manage to do that anyway - it's dark? assuming it is relatively dark in that cinema during films. I also think people would be more than willing to let you push in whilst visiting the toilet if you just explained.. :)
shaundunne
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by shaundunne »

Row A, Seat 9 I believe. I must be at the front anytime that i go to the cinema, unless there are people already in the front. Its something of an OCD, if you are sitting next to me, or near me, you will learn all about my cinema going OCDs.
bump3r1
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by bump3r1 »

I'm in 40A so let me know if your sat next to me, i wasn't to keen on the front row bt it was that or up top so went for the neck ache over the eye strain lol.
You think darkness is your ally but you have merely adopted the dark, i was born in it!!

Welcome to prime time, bitch!!

Craig Beecham - Facebook.
Maniacal
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Maniacal »

shaundunne wrote:Row A, Seat 9 I believe. I must be at the front anytime that i go to the cinema, unless there are people already in the front. Its something of an OCD, if you are sitting next to me, or near me, you will learn all about my cinema going OCDs.
I'll bring the cattle prod, just in case i hear random squeels.

Twitter: _grimgringhost
Facebook: Maniacal2011
world_of_skin
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by world_of_skin »

Pukka wrote:^ I'm only a couple away from you on that row :) How do you manage to do that anyway - it's dark? assuming it is relatively dark in that cinema during films. I also think people would be more than willing to let you push in whilst visiting the toilet if you just explained.. :)
Yep, injecting in the dark would be tricky (especially with my really awful eyesight!), so the aim was to do it in the intervals (in my seat, as opposed to rushing off to the toilets) - if I ever need to do anything during one of the films, I would probably always leave my seat to go and do it. For most of the Frightfests I've been to, I've had syringes with me as opposed to an insulin pen (with separate needles) though - which would pretty much be impossible to use in the dark! But, yeah, now I have a pen, which is a lot easier, but they're really ugly. It took doctors years to persuade me to swap from syringes though - they're just so much more aesthetically pleasing (yes, I am an idiot) :)