Wrong Turn 6

Taking place over the Bank Holiday weekend, 21st - 25th August 2014
adeyboy99
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Wrong Turn 6

Post by adeyboy99 »

If the sound messes up on a film that you're enjoying, it would be seen as annoying. However when the sound messes up on a film that you're not enjoying it is called the "highlight".
Unfortunately we were very unlucky and they managed to restart the film without any further incidents.

To be honest, we had originally chosen this film as a time filler between wolf creek 2 and green inferno, but being familiar with the wrong turn franchise, we were somewhat intrigued as to what the 6th installment of the hillbilly slasher could bring to the table.
As it turned out....not a right lot.

The performances were really poor, sans for maybe the main character danny. It was no wonder that roxanne pallett and her mum didn't stick around to watch the film after her intro, as she probably didn't want reminding of her god-awful american accent.

I think the one thing that might have saved this film, was if all the actors had played it in their own british accents and they'd gone with a tourists visiting the states type theme.

We were sat behind the main.cast, who seemed to be quite amused/enthused with their work including laughing at parts which no one else did. For whatever reason, following the film, I checked the imdb rating of this movie and it had been rated as 9.2/10. My assumption is that the said cast have been quite busy "promoting" this film ahead of time maybe?

Be interested to know other people's thoughts on this film.
sherbetbizarre
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Re: Wrong Turn 6

Post by sherbetbizarre »