Frightfest Thanks

Taking place over the Bank Holiday weekend, 21st - 25th August 2014
Alex J
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Frightfest Thanks

Post by Alex J »

A belated but heartfelt massive thank you to Alan, Paul, Ian and Greg for organising this year's event! I think it would be easy to overlook how much effort goes into setting this all up and ensuring that it runs as smoothly as possible, so hopefully all the happy faces over the long weekend go some way to making the organisers feel that it was all worth it. Thanks too to the guests, cinema staff, helpers, other supporters and the fans for making the fest such a magical occasion!
No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
HeadOnAStick
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Frightfest Thanks

Post by HeadOnAStick »

Hear, hear. Frightfest is wonderful for many reasons and the joy of coming out of a great movie to discuss it with friends is only a little more fun than coming out of a bad movie to laugh about it with friends. Some of us have the opportunity to see lots of the films elsewhere but I always try to see them at Frightfest if I can; other screenings just aren't the same. That atmosphere is something created by the 'festers but established, shaped and initiated every year by the remarkable efforts of the team, volunteers and staff. I'm sure we'll never know the names of all the people who work so hard for us, but thank you again for Frightfest :)