Aug. 23rd day pass for sale

Due to the difficulties with ticketing this year, this forum is for people who wish to swap tickets to seats of their choice.
koom
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Aug. 23rd day pass for sale

Post by koom »

hi,

I bought a day pass for Saturday August 23rd. from VUE cinemas. It says Screen 5 on it but when I bought it, the lady did say that I could use it to pick up different tickets on the day. I'm not sure as I've never been to the Fright Fest event before. In any case, I'd be interested in selling the day pass as I think I'll be okay just buying individual tickets. I'm travelling right now but will be in London a day or two before the day of the pass in case anybody wants to buy it. I'd like to sell it for what I paid for it (which was 58 pounds I believe). Cheers.
Last edited by koom on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DJBenz
-----
-----

Re: Aug. 23rd day pass for sale

Post by DJBenz »

If you want to sell the ticket, it would be against the spirit of the festival to ask more than you've paid for it; that's ticket touting.

You can ask the face value or nearest offer, otherwise this post will be removed.
koom
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by koom »

I have now amended the post and am asking for face value
stellafrangleton
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by stellafrangleton »

Hi,

I'm coming from South Korea and for the love of god I have not been able to book a ticket to the festival (Korean internet doesn't generally support western sites) so may be interested in buying the ticket although I'm finding it hard to see which films are on which screens - how would I find out if screen 5 covers all the things I want to see?

Many thanks,

Stella
sherbetbizarre
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by sherbetbizarre »

The guides on this page should help you see when the movies play...

http://www.frightfest.co.uk/forum/viewt ... =61&t=6699

..hope it helps.