Attack of the Lederhosen Zombies

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2016
Lunny68
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Attack of the Lederhosen Zombies

Post by Lunny68 »

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. It did exactly what I expected it to. It was funny, gross, had inventive kills, never took itself too seriously, and the main heroine had a look of Hayley Atwell, which can never be a bad thing. Okay, so Oscar will never come knocking, but sometimes you just need a movie to be good fun.
ChrisReynolds
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Re: Attack of the Lederhosen Zombies

Post by ChrisReynolds »

Like a lot of zombie comedies it's a barely-existent plot to set up a series of gory zombie gags. Many of these are genuinely funny and entertaining, and it does feature the first scene of the festival to get a big round of applause, where an old woman guts a fat zombie and all his organs fall out. There could have been a lot more done to introduce a unique Austrian sensibility to the film, often it feels very similar to Braindead but set in a ski resort, and the script is mostly in English. So, throwaway and fogettable, but consistently entertaining with lots of gore and jokes.
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

I call shenanigans - I don't remember there being any zombies in Lederhosen in this film. Other than the remains of one on the floor by his accordion towards the end.
Twitter: @ArghZombies
Diggler81
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Diggler81 »

For me i got exactly what I expected and it done so with some good gags. I doubt I'd watch it again nor would I go out of my way to recommend it.
Wolfshade
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Wolfshade »

Really liked this film, great fun! The title suggested something stupid and low budget, but it was well made, funny and very enjoyable.

A much better zomcom that the rather naff Ibiza Undead that I saw the day before.
mamawaldi
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by mamawaldi »

Impossible to get through a frightfest without a splatter hungry zom-com. This had the requisite ludicrous plotting and novelty kills, and had a good few laughs to boot. Not as good as Dead Snow 2 then, but several leagues above I Survived a Zombie Holocaust
TheDukeAbides
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by TheDukeAbides »

Fun. Good kills and laughs.
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

Currently on Amazon Prime
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey