Bad Blood : The Movie

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2016
Critter Egg
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Bad Blood : The Movie

Post by Critter Egg »

Thought I would start a thread for Bad Blood : The Movie as there wasn't one yet. I enjoyed this, it was a trashy late night monster movie about a were-frog, and I think you could tell from that synopsis if it would be the kind of film you would like or not in advance.

I thought the characters were well written, and the kid playing Wade Junior was brilliant. The story moved along at a good pace and all the attacks by the were-frog were fun, which I think is the most important thing in a film like this.
"What's that you've got on your feet there?""Good Guy PJ Sneakers!"
Alex J
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Re: Bad Blood : The Movie

Post by Alex J »

Thanks for the post - one of the disco films that I was nearly tempted by, so good to have this feedback so I can seek it out when it is released!
No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
Tyrannosaurus
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Tyrannosaurus »

It wasn't quite what I expected. But for what it was, it was... probably pretty decent. In truth I've forgotten much of it already, other than the psycho detective, who was quite interesting.
ian
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by ian »

i really liked this one. i went in to avoid the rob zombie flick or realive, whatever it was on in splice then, and only picked it because "were-frog" amused me - i was expecting absolutely nothing and ended up really enjoying it. very well put together for the obviously microbudget (director's dad thanked for location and his mum thanked for catering) it put films with some money for locations etc like downhill to shame.